Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

H520 Now Available

I found an H520 on display in Montgomery Alabama.
b20ff10ab41d20cfb335017e42c86913.jpg

Whoops upside down image. Oh well. At least the E90, E50 and ET cameras made the shot.

Last edited:
Reactions: zandoli and Rayray
1999 without the camera at vertigodrones

Available from Carolinadronz too.

Read the details on the Yuneec website.

Had me drooling all over again.

Curious though, I was wondering how my Peau 8.25 upgrade on the CG03+ At 10mp might compare to the E50 or E90

I see that the images on the E90 are 20mp and the E50 is 12mp

I definitely need both (already possess the EG0ET) which will fit the H520

Slurp ... Whoops, there I go again

now just waiting for my h520 paid in full preorder to ship to me. got a few tests to try out to confirm claims made by many dealers.

Who has a demo unit near central CA for potential buyers to try out? I have to make a product purchase decision real soon. To put the 520 in the selection group I need to try it first.

Available from Carolinadronz too.

Read the details on the Yuneec website.

Had me drooling all over again.

Curious though, I was wondering how my Peau 8.25 upgrade on the CG03+ At 10mp might compare to the E50 or E90

I see that the images on the E90 are 20mp and the E50 is 12mp

I definitely need both (already possess the EG0ET) which will fit the H520

Slurp ... Whoops, there I go again

I have an email from Yuneec stating that the cgoet that I purchased a month ago would not be compatible with the h520 and they may bring out a fix in the future. I read it and I find it hard to believe, also my st16 would not be compatible either, they said st16 hardware and firmware differs.
Are the batteries of my typhoon h compatible with the h520?
The E90 specs look good, wonder if that is compatible with my typhoon h?

I have an email from Yuneec stating that the cgoet that I purchased a month ago would not be compatible with the h520 and they may bring out a fix in the future. I read it and I find it hard to believe, also my st16 would not be compatible either, they said st16 hardware and firmware differs.
Are the batteries of my typhoon h compatible with the h520?
The E90 specs look good, wonder if that is compatible with my typhoon h?

The batteries I think they are, are tested in the video review in this thread.

Video: Yuneec H520 - Test Flight "E50 Quality & Industrial Inspection"

Other than the camera what is big difference between 520 and the H pro
Many things inside H520 and ST16 are different and better. It just looks similar but hardware and software is different.

Hello John,

Thank you for contacting Yuneec. Unfortunately the current CGOET camera that you own will not be compatible with the H520, but we are looking into creating a program where current customers who have an ET would be able to get the ET upgraded in order to be compatible with the H520. Its still unclear whether or not that will take effect or how soon, but it looks promising. For the ST16 portion of your question, you would need to get the new ST16 as they differ both in hardware and software with the current ST16. We do offer a package of the H520 with everything you need to fly, but the camera. Hope this information helps and if you have any other questions please feel free to contact us or check out the link below. Thank you

The ST16 shown does not have any different markings on it.... Which is bad. As I can imagine some dodgy sellers selling the original ST16 as the updated one.
I hope that this was a pre production one and that in the final they add some way of telling the differences.
As far as the CGO-ET camera goes. In VERY annoyed as we have just bought two of them to sell to customers who will want them for the H520!!! Now I can't sell it to them if they are going to upgrade to the H520 as it may not work!
The upgrade bet to be free!

I hope so Ray.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drakemerch33