Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

H520 Now Available

We already have the first unboxing, it's not very good but we got something new, come as in the H480 with 10 propellers so it also comes with 4 spare. The protection of the box doesn't convince me very much....

And another demo video in Interdrone that doesn't provide new information but visually is the best for now (in my opinion)

So we're constantly being told this is a professional craft for commercial use. Where's the case? It's going to look really professional when we turn up on the job with a cardboard box.
So it looks like Yuneec will xxxx us over like they did on the 480 launch. Be one of the first and you get no case. Wait a while and you can buy it with the case free of charge.

So we're constantly being told this is a professional craft for commercial use. Where's the case? It's going to look really professional when we turn up on the job with a cardboard box.
So it looks like Yuneec will xxxx us over like they did on the 480 launch. Be one of the first and you get no case. Wait a while and you can buy it with the case free of charge.

In principle it has been commented that the pack that is going to come out comes with a pelican box, I think it is the one you see in a video of the Interdrone fair, another battery so three batteries and I don't know if something else and the price is higher. I've talked to the distributor I work with and he doesn't know anything yet so I guess there's nothing official yet.

We have another unboxing with better quality and in English, now you can see everything better. Aside from looking at the spare propellers, we see that the manual that comes with it is just a quick guide. There is also a car charger that is very interesting to have and a patch antenna for longer distances that's pretty good too. Another curious thing is that with the E90, the gimbal lock doesn't come along.

Last edited:
For me the most interesting thing of this video is to be able to see the DataPilot in action in flight. Unfortunately, it's only a few seconds :(

Deliveries are now taking place in the UK; expecting mine on Thursday.:D

Congratulations :)

This is presumably the second delivery of units.

You know, you'll get to work hard, there's a lot of testing to do and then share the results with us. ;);)

Reactions: Graham
This video I don't know what thread or category to put it in. As of now we're not gonna start fixing it, and I hope we'll never... I put it here.

The inside of the H520

How beautiful is the plate so clean :D

P.D.: There is a free connector on the back of the board. What's it for? What can be connected?

We also already know, as the image shows, that the aircraft's internal storage capacity is 8 GB. Although we can also see that increasing such storage is quite simple if necessary.

You who have the 4Hawks Raptor antenna for a Typhoon H ST16:

Be aware that it will not fit the 520 ST16s because the 16s is thicker in the back where one mounting bracket attaches.
Do not order a new one until you verify that the bracket has been changed to fit the !6s.

4Hawks is now aware of this and is making a new bracket.

This video shows part of the accident documentation demo by the Nevada Highway Patrol at Interdrone 2017.

Daniel Marek of the NHP is scheduled to speak at the upcoming Commercial UAV Expo, October 24-26 in Las Vegas. Dan is a member here...

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello, Who that could give me the dimensions of the polystyrene box, height, depth, width.
Thank you.

Here are several add-ons that fit the H520/E90 system. i am not promoting them, just saying that they fit.

A 40.5MM filter. Any standard 40.5MM filter should work using the E90-provided adapter ring.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B014Q8HX88/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

40.5MM lens cap.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01G40WY4Y/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

2 pack, LinkSys antennas
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00YJJAYLI/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o03_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Last edited by a moderator:
Isn't that 40.5 mm?

I bought the official website and it says it's 40.5. I already have some filters in that measure looked at.

https://www.yuneec.com/en_GB/accessories/cameras/e90/overview. html

The E90 comes with a lens adapter ring threaded to fit 40.5mm standard ND filters for flexibility and convenience.

By the way, the first updates have been officially released.

Downloads - Yuneec

P.D.: The official website is very slow for me, I guess it's because they're putting in new things.
P.D.2: DataPilot for mac and win is also available. And also the manuals in Italian, Spanish, German and French.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alvaro