Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

H520 Now Available

I just spoke to an official european distributor and he told me that he expects to have them available in two weeks' time.

I don't know..... the first news he told me was that by August 30th or 31st I would be available but it seems to me that he is like everyone else, waiting anxiously :cool:

Vertigo Drones says they will get their first stock end of this week and I should have mine mid to late next week. Joe is awesome to deal with their BTW.

Vertigo Drones says they will get their first stock end of this week and I should have mine mid to late next week. Joe is awesome to deal with their BTW.
Agree with your comment about Joe. He certainly helped me obtain a H920+ and provided excellent customer service.

thanks I thought it would be longer for them to shipout I might have the h520 intime for use in volunteer work with droneup.com along with my h480

Wishin' the 520 was truly available. Just got a call to load my stuff up for a trip to Florida. The longer flight time would have been helpful.

Wishin' the 520 was truly available. Just got a call to load my stuff up for a trip to Florida. The longer flight time would have been helpful.
Pat, not to diminish yours or anyone else's pilot skills. But would you really want to take a brand new UAS into a disaster area to which users have very little flight time logged? 520 does not fly the same as the TH. As an Air Operations (AOBD) and Ground Branch Director (GBD) my personal opinion is probably not. Just a debate point.

Point well taken. The preference will always go with the system we have the time on to gain skill and comfort level. The H is quite an effective little aircraft but as you know has a few places that would benefit with a little "expansion".

Pat, is Florida still on? If so, I hope you'll find time to give us Sitreps. And if so, please try to stay safe.
The max wind is a bit down at the moment, but it still looks likely to devastate most of Florida.

Pat, is Florida still on? If so, I hope you'll find time to give us Sitreps. And if so, please try to stay safe.
The max wind is a bit down at the moment, but it still looks likely to devastate most of Florida.

I was in conversation with them this morning discussing SOP's and logistical items. You have to be pretty much self sufficient in all things, food, fuel, electrical generation, first aid, travel/mobility, etc. In many ways just another deployment into a war zone with a lot of familiar faces. It's still on should I choose to go. I'll make the final decision after an afternoon conference call.

Extended video about the different jobs the H520 can do.

It's interesting because you can see video fragments of the DataPilot and something else.

P.D.: I had seen a shorter version, I hope no one has posted this in the forum.

They are now hoping, and I emphasize hoping, to get their stock end of next week. That means end of the month in end users hands.

Thanks arruntus. Combing your posted video with what Kev had posted specific to the camera types allows us to establish which camera was being used for different portions of the video and develop a broader perspective of imaging qualities.

Thanks arruntus. Combing your posted video with what Kev had posted specific to the camera types allows us to establish which camera was being used for different portions of the video and develop a broader perspective of imaging qualities.

No problem. If the information we can get together is much... better. So we can draw conclusions and then share them with others and comment on it :)

We don't all look at the same things. Let no one keep anything ;)

I just found a video titled "video con el nuevo yuneec H520 hexacopter" which means "video with new yuneec H520 hexacopter" and it's pathetic. Brutal tremors from the camera and the saddest thing of all is that in the video you can clearly see that the control is from a DJI. Apart from not knowing how to speak Spanish correctly.... This kid if he's not more dumber is because in his house they don't know........

I'm not going to link to the video because I don't want to give him visits, which is what he's trying to do and not cause a bad image.

We are like crazy to get information and now we have to fight for unsuspecting people like this one........

Pat r u still in Florida?

well vertigodrones has 50/50. two of the h520 are slated for will be shipped late September the e50 and cgoet. the h520 and e90 are still inbound status 3 to 7 days

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sierrarhodesss