Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

H520 Now Available

So the easy way to identify the ST16 and ST16S is the battery cover. The ST16 has the slide off cover, the ST16S has a whole removable battery pack that slides out of the bottom. Also full size USB Type-A port on the ST16S not on the ST16. Lastly, there is not a dual fan on the bottom of the ST16S controller. Vents are now on top of the controller near the three antennas (no two antenna setup for the ST16S).

Last edited:
Reactions: Rayray
No, I discovered that's just empty, hollow shells. The old "shell" game. Makes a great still pic, but had to throw away the unboxing video.

Reactions: Bob520
Nice Ray! What camera did you get? Looks like the same beer cooler with the fly off lid that the original Hs came in. I also envy you.

So if I ordered one tonight it would ship when?;) Of equal or greater importance is the manual. When will that be released? Hopefully before the 520 ships? The Quick Start Guide leaves a lot to be desired. And then there's a question about the kitted battery charger.

Why is it a Tennessee Vol's color? What's wrong with OU Sooners color? When will U.S. version be ready for sale?

well vertigo drones h520 preorder came back online aug29 with inbound statement. when the 920+ was listed as inbound it took about 3 to 4 weeks before actual ship out of the 920+. given that time frame I guessing 9-18 to 9-20 for shipping the h520

So, are the rubber grommets connecting to the gimble camera mounted better?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smyers