Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

H520 SD Card problems

Reaction score
Good morning all

I am a new user of the H520. I have a problem with my SD cards I bought a Sandisk Extrem 64GB but it remains silent as if it was missing from the E90? same problem with a 32GB?
moreover now, it is sometimes necessary for me to insist several times so that the card supplied with the camera is recognized? Even if I do a formatting, nothing changes? can it come from the SD terminal of the camera?

do you have an idea? thanks a lot for your help .

I have also some problems with this kind of sd-card. (Sandisk 64GB Extrme Pro )
Can record in FHD without any problems. In 4K/60fps it is struggling.

Hello
I just made the last updates but still nothing ... I do not know what to do ...

I recently had a problem with my H520 in mapping missions dropping the photo collection in mid mapping and I've recently started using the scan disk extreme memory card. Worked fine once then started having issues and then I noticed that it was saying that the memory card was not detected. Could this have been caused by the memory card? I'm wondering if a tighter photo interval didn't allow the card enough write time. I was originally concerned that the camera connections were failing as it usually stopped taking photos right after a turn around where it jerks the drone around the most but it was also set to take a photo in the turn which would be where the photo interval was the quickest. If anyone's had the same issue let me know or if you've seen a post on it, haven't been able to find any in the search.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval