Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

H920 tornado parts through a freight forwarder?

Reaction score
Any ideas about a freight forwarder from Germany for ordering parts? Yuneec Germany only ships throughout Germany.

Mailboxde.com

Appears that one can set up an address in Germany & then have the parts forwarded from this company to the USA for fairly low postage rates.
Yuneec US not very helpful or forthcoming with parts for the h920/plus.

Explain not being helpful if you would. I’ve ordered more that a few 920+ parts from Yuneec USA. Aside from the fact their sales personnel need a little help with part names and descriptions (the 920 is not their most popular model) they’ve always come through if the part could be found in inventory. Some parts, like landing gear motors, are no longer available.

I’m aware that Yuneec has once again restructured their staff and contact info so I’m wondering if that may be the cause of your dissatisfaction?

Yes,part of it...wonder if the "restructuring" on their end will be to the benefit of yuneec drone owners or yuneec's interests? Here we had a fabulous concept of being different, that has been slowly but surely eroded by the major competition that appears to have way deeper pockets and connections...?

What was your experience with Yuneec USA? Were they not able to get the parts you need? I'm wondering how they were "not very helpful or forthcoming"......was this on the phone....email...??

I recently ordered a couple of parts for a h920 from yuneec us and they were very helpful to me but, there are some parts available in Germany that us does not have that we can't get. Fortunately I'm going to Amsterdam next month and I'm needing a couple more things like the cgo3+ to h920 adapter and I'm going to try and have Germany ship to where I'll be at that time so I can bring back to the US but that's not always gonna happen. So hopefully something can change in the sense of ordering in the near future from us to be able to somehow get there hands on what Germany has.

Yuneec U.S. had a bunch of the gimbal adapters at a pretty good price but those that were obtaining them had to educate the sales department with the part number. I went though similar efforts with other parts as their staff was not up to speed with 920 parts names and numbers. It required some patience and effort on the phone to work things through and complete the order.

You might try using the search function in the 920 threads as the part number was posted there, or create a post asking for the PN in hopes those that ordered and obtained one will respond with the number. You’ll pay considerably more for one in the EU.

Both...unknowing & uncaring

It would be helpful if you were more specific. Thus far the vague descriptions could be attributed to personality differences or the manner in which parts requests were presented.

It would be helpful if you were more specific. Thus far the vague descriptions could be attributed to personality differences or the manner in which parts requests were presented.
incorrect assumption,

The part #'s where pasted from the yuneec.de website in an email case request to yuneec usa...got acknowledgement that they received the request & have a case # with such, but that's about it.
Only problem ordering through Germany is that you must pay the VAT even if the product is getting shipped out of country. Guess for "luxury" items they want to make sure the govt. gets their share.
Se la vie

I’m afraid I’ll have to maintain the assumption until corrective clarification is obtained.

Almost anything being bought from the EU that will be shipped elsewhere gets hit with the VAT tax. The EU and UK governing bodies cannot function without other people’s money. The design of a VAT tax insures they get as much of it as possible to support a socialized service structure.

I’m afraid I’ll have to maintain the assumption until corrective clarification is obtained.

Almost anything being bought from the EU that will be shipped elsewhere gets hit with the VAT tax. The EU and UK governing bodies cannot function without other people’s money. The design of a VAT tax insures they get as much of it as possible to support a socialized service structure.
Yes...indeed,the wealthy welfare states...guess the necessary evil in dealing Internationally, especially the EU.?

Any ideas about a freight forwarder from Germany for ordering parts? Yuneec Germany only ships throughout Germany.

Mailboxde.com

Appears that one can set up an address in Germany & then have the parts forwarded from this company to the USA for fairly low postage rates.
Yuneec US not very helpful or forthcoming with parts for the h920/plus.

Strange.
i live in the Netherlands and recently order a new camera for the mantis q there without any problems.

Netherlands is part of the EU(?), no?
Anyhow, yuneec Germany will sell without the VAT cost, and ship to the U.S. The Shipping is extremely high, however it's UPS air. That hereby indicates there is an outlet to obtain parts for the H920, even if it has to be through the European distributor.

Reactions: Snechovski
When I spoke with the gentleman in Germany on Friday he said they can ship to us just no batteries I think that's the way I understood him but, the shipping is still gonna be a little pricey. So for now Im Getting my stuff that we don't have in the US when I go to Amsterdam next month. And then in the future at least if there's something I or we need from them it's possible to get. And the way he talked he has a lot of parts in Stock including landing gear parts. So it's something to count on.

Yeah, they are SUPER helpful and willing to work with you. Since the product is shipped out of Germany, there is NO VAT! Shipping is pricey, however that's the way it is...So, in the end it's all good???

Reactions: Snechovski
Yeah, they are SUPER helpful and willing to work with you. Since the product is shipped out of Germany, there is NO VAT! Shipping is pricey, however that's the way it is...So, in the end it's all good???
Sometimes we have to "Pay up and look big" as they say, if we want something so badly.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Siyaco