Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Had a prop come off around 100 ft

Reaction score
So I believe I had a prop come off around 100 ft tonight, the drone was doing great then I lost all control. It spiraled violently and then dived bombed straight into the bed of my truck, pretty much everything was destroyed.

This drone was a Christmas gift to me, and I don’t know if a warranty was supposed to be purchased or if it already has one? I also don’t have a proof of purchase for the drone. So my question is, is there anyway to get this thing replaced or is it a total loss

Without proof of purchase, you will have little recourse... contact the person who gifted you and see if they have a receipt. Did you have a sd card in the ST-10... if so your telemetry is there, to send to Yuneec, if you can find proof of purchase.

I had the same terrible experience on the first day I took the drone out, which was also a Xmas gift from my daughter. Luckily I had a proof of purchase. At first they tried to blame me, but fairly quickly they offered to fully repair it as a goodwill gesture. I can tell you that from now on, I'm going to check the props before EVERY flight.

Total loss, Pilot error! Get another, lol

The loss is not funny:(.

Your response is rude and uncalled for. We do not tolerate rude behavior on this forum. An apology is in order to the OP and the forum as a whole. :mad:

So I believe I had a prop come off around 100 ft tonight, the drone was doing great then I lost all control. It spiraled violently and then dived bombed straight into the bed of my truck, pretty much everything was destroyed.

This drone was a Christmas gift to me, and I don’t know if a warranty was supposed to be purchased or if it already has one? I also don’t have a proof of purchase for the drone. So my question is, is there anyway to get this thing replaced or is it a total loss
Like Eagle eye stated hopefully you had an sd card in the controller and the experts here can inform you on how to upload certain files to yuneec as well as here and they can give you an idea where you stand
Good luck

Total loss, Pilot error! Get another, lol

o_O

At some point, you too will crash... all do. Just know, when you request assistance or recommendations from this board, the deafening silence will be of your own doing. Congratulations!

Reactions: DoomMeister
and there you go!

you're afraid to fly your drone over 400ft , but you come on here talking crap like your some kind of pro pilot. Talking about nonsense

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: biltno
If you think you are going to goad me into engaging you, good luck. Your anti-Semitic rant was wasted on a devout atheist... rarely have I seen an individual prove my signature so efficiently. Don't bother replying... pixels are far too valuable to a photographer to waste.

He’s gone !
I’ll refrain from the explicatives I’d like to use.
Had dinner and watched a movie with my wife and came back to find he had left more dung in the road.

Sorry guys - he should be permanently gone now.

Last edited:
He’s gone !
I’ll refrain from the explicatives I’d like to use.
Had dinner and watched a movie with my wife and came back to find he had left more dung in the road.

Sorry guys - he should be permanently gone now.
Thank you
I certainly would not want his idiotic response after I lost my drone

Thank you! I am new here and hope to find help and give help to those who need it!

Reactions: Jafo

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval