Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Has anyone entered the Yuneec Typhoon H video contest?

Your apologies accepted. Never doubt the inner circle grasshopper :)

Last edited:
My disagreement is in that you do not start by saying that every situation requires its own settings. The settings that you need filmmaker at that time and they naturally change and is affected by many things. A simple thing that I can tell you is that the sun in each country has a different angle and a different brightness even at noon. So, type prompts like shutter/ ISO/ WB, I think these not help them, confuse them more. And a comment if you allow me. Making use smaller over scenes and especially the rotation of the camera, because snagging makes the picture is frustrating.
Your clip is short and clever cover imperfect and I mean that your masters was a one battery and took advantage of the most.
Don't prevaricate...tell us what you think!

Don't prevaricate...tell us what you think!

Obfuscation is its own reward, Chris. Bear in mind that @Sarantos is in Greece, and I believe using G. Translate for his posts. This often results in English which seems unseemly.:rolleyes:

@CAPTAINDRONE needs no defense help, but I would like to point out that he never claims his instructive videos are aimed at Professional Photogs. They are for folks like me who don't know White Balance from F Stop.

Cheers, Chris:)

Reactions: Slobberdogfpv

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TroyBoy