Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Has your (or do you know of) RealSense or Obstacle Avoidance not worked the way you expected?

I turned on OBS by mistake this week. Second time flying. It would not come back to land. It works. I still won't fly it at a b
uilding.
Wait till you accidentally flip it into Smart Mode, that will really freak you out. I's happened to me several times. Now I know what to look for when it happens. I also scan my ST16 controls while flying, making sure they are set where I want them.

Wait till you accidentally flip it into Smart Mode, that will really freak you out. I's happened to me several times. Now I know what to look for when it happens. I also scan my ST16 controls while flying, making sure they are set where I want them.
I tried to go to smart mode and couldn't get it to. It went to sport and when I went to settings I couldn't change it. I feel like you need four hands and six eyes to keep up with all that you need to while flying the h+

No was not using the OA module, guess the problem was the battery , the H turn of wile flying, the ST13 did not sound any alarm.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jesster0430