Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Hello any drone flyers from New York?

Reaction score
Hello,
I used to own a drone but I'm planning on purchasing another drone soon the dji Mavic Pro it's amazing. I live in Yonkers,New York and was wondering if anyone know's any fields,parks, and or piers or anywhere in yonkers,Bronx,New York or westchester county where it's ok to fly drones with out being harass by like cops or park rangers? I'm just a casual flyer and casual photo taker and video my flights... thank you Larry.

Hello,
I used to own a drone but I'm planning on purchasing another drone soon the dji Mavic Pro it's amazing. I live in Yonkers,New York and was wondering if anyone know's any fields,parks, and or piers or anywhere in yonkers,Bronx,New York or westchester county where it's ok to fly drones with out being harass by like cops or park rangers? I'm just a casual flyer and casual photo taker and video my flights... thank you Larry.
i live on Staten Island and you are correct it's getting harder to find a place to fly and is not a NFZ .

i live on Staten Island and you are correct it's getting harder to find a place to fly and is not a NFZ .
Yea it is hard and I really like the new dji mavic pro
Thanks to these nuckleheads that ruined it for everybody else. But I did found this link on sites where we could fly in New York there seems to be a lot just not sure how old the link is but it's worth a try,
R/C Flying Fields in New York - RCGroups.com

Yea it is hard and I really like the new dji mavic pro
Thanks to these nuckleheads that ruined it for everybody else. But I did found this link on sites where we could fly in New York there seems to be a lot just not sure how old the link is but it's worth a try,
R/C Flying Fields in New York - RCGroups.com
yes the knuckle-heads have ruined the drone hobby for every one by doing the stupid things we read about . before you go to the flying fields on the list you mite want to check out the club rules and you may have to join the AMA and the club that has the permit to operate on that site . now if is a city park , any one can fly at that site because it a public park . i hope you find a flying site near you because it's a bummer to travel an hour or two just to fly a few batteries then pack up and go home .
fly safe

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval