Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Hello everyone newbie pilot here

Reaction score
Hi, first thing first, i stumble upon this forum just to gain a knowledge about Yuneec drone. I have been flying or playing around with basic drone or some kind of very cheap and basic drone, so after a few month, now it is time for me to look around famous or top manufacturer, Yuneec is one of my top choice, but still i need to know more about this drone, i feel like my hard earned money must go to the best that i could get it. Hope everyone here could assist me something or maybe just forgive me i ask silly question.

Thanks again.

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Yuneec Pilots forum. I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Yuneec quadcopters.
Enjoy!
*User Manuals: Support Downloads

Hi, first thing first, i stumble upon this forum just to gain a knowledge about Yuneec drone. I have been flying or playing around with basic drone or some kind of very cheap and basic drone, so after a few month, now it is time for me to look around famous or top manufacturer, Yuneec is one of my top choice, but still i need to know more about this drone, i feel like my hard earned money must go to the best that i could get it. Hope everyone here could assist me something or maybe just forgive me i ask silly question.

Thanks again.
Welcome, which yuneec drone are you wanting info on?

Thanks again.
Welcome to the forum, and your new hobby or potential source of income.

When making your choice of product, ask yourself what you want to use it for, pleasure, work, or both. From that point, break down what each can do based on your needs, then go from there.

Welcome to the forum, and your new hobby or potential source of income.

When making your choice of product, ask yourself what you want to use it for, pleasure, work, or both. From that point, break down what each can do based on your needs, then go from there.

Hello, at the moment, the only thing right now in my mind is FUN. Just want to have a drone for fun or pleasure. Breeze looks okay to me, but i do not know, still need to read and compare with other manufacturer/product as well

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bancadoithuongads