Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Help! With a big H

Likewise, They only thing it has rained every fricken day for the last three weeks and/or to windy to fly here in E. TX, so the way I look at it, even if it came three weeks ago, I couldn't fly it ! But I guess I could play with it and at least read the manual to get prepared.

The manual!
The lovely Liz in the Yuneec clip mentioned the manual in the box, so not sure if my daily Google for the downloaded version is necessary!

Last edited:
Hi, Just got mine today. Question, is there an indication that the battery in the Ground Station is charging? I plugged in a USB charge cable and no indicator light(s). Do I have to use the battery pack charger?

Thank you all for your help. I actually am an android man. My 2 Note 3's are both running Note 5 systems, which I installed. I think after everything charges up I will be looking more at the System configuration.
On another note, I also have a Q500+ that I got new about 2 months ago. Will the Wizard that I got with the H work with both aircraft? The Q500+ has been updated to v1.07 to work with the Wizard, but will the Wizard remember both aircraft or will I need to bind each one if I change the aircraft I am flying from day to day? Just wondering if it can remember 2 aircraft.

Thank you all for your help. I actually am an android man. My 2 Note 3's are both running Note 5 systems, which I installed. I think after everything charges up I will be looking more at the System configuration.
On another note, I also have a Q500+ that I got new about 2 months ago. Will the Wizard that I got with the H work with both aircraft? The Q500+ has been updated to v1.07 to work with the Wizard, but will the Wizard remember both aircraft or will I need to bind each one if I change the aircraft I am flying from day to day? Just wondering if it can remember 2 aircraft.
Will work with both, yes will need to bind to the ST16 once and then switch back and forth when using with each aircraft

Reactions: Dabbler90
Just posted this...
So the answer is yes busy flying and waiting for weather to clear!
Very Good my friend ! Can't you raise the landing gear so you don't get your feet wet? LOL Nice flying, did you just use auto , or manual settings on camera? I can't seem to get clear shots like that, always dark at bottom of video, no matter what I do

Last edited:
Reactions: Chris McMillan
Hi DC, yes, I raised the LG at about 30 sec mark, and lowered at the 2.50 point. As far as the camera settings, haven't even looked at the instructions on that... Just flying on auto!

Hi DC, yes, I raised the LG at about 30 sec mark, and lowered at the 2.50 point. As far as the camera settings, haven't even looked at the instructions on that... Just flying on auto!
Wow! then I must have serious problem with mine! It will not shoot clear. dark areas always in bottom 1/4 of video, mid to sky okay. Was the sun straight up when you shot, or all at your back flying away? Sorry to pester, but trying to see if it's me or the camera ! Thanks Chris, glad to see you up and flying !;)

Reactions: Chris McMillan
Wow! then I must have serious problem with mine! It will not shoot clear. dark areas always in bottom 1/4 of video, mid to sky okay. Was the sun straight up when you shot, or all at your back flying away? Sorry to pester, but trying to see if it's me or the camera ! Thanks Chris, glad to see you up and flying !;)
The sun was on my left as I was flying up the beach on the first run, then of course on my right on the way back. Also, sun is low in sky, (mid winter here) at about 45 deg ... In summer almost overhead.

Reactions: DroneClone
The manual!
The lovely Liz in the Yuneec clip mentioned the manual in the box, so not sure if my daily Google for the downloaded version is necessary!

The "Manual" is on the micro sd card included with the H, however it is nothing more than an electronic version of the quick start manual that is also included. The card also includes a few videos that are almost helpful and an actual manual for the Wizard. What I cannot find anywhere (including from Yuneec's own website) is a DETAILED manual that covers the H's advanced modes/features, camera settings, channel settings, you know, all the features that made us buy the H in the first place.

They spent plenty of time explaining everything you would ever want to know about charging the batteries, and yet nothing on the units key features! Nice job Yuneec! If you didn't have time to write a manual, how is it you'll have time to explain the functions and operations to each of us over the phone?

I got my H today, flown it once and have most of it figured out, but having a detailed manual would have saved a lot of time!

Now despite the fact they dropped the ball big time on the manual, the H itself is friggin awesome!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval