Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Here's another photo from Iceland

So glad to hear you got your's I thought of a good product you could produce for the H+ but I'm so senile I already forgot what it was....hopefully I will remember it one of these days...looking forward to your impressions ....I"m not seeing the kind of battery drain on ST16+ everyone else speaks of...I'm flying 5 or 6 at a time with power to spare...one irksome thing is that my "Cloudy" "Sunny" settings sometimes seem to not change although interface indicates they have.. I love not have to screw around with a GUI anymore for changing altitude flight Max setting...in Iceland I'm set at 1600 ft. for some mountain stuff I'm doing. Hey where can I find you unboxing video?:eek:

So glad to hear you got your's I thought of a good product you could produce for the H+ but I'm so senile I already forgot what it was....hopefully I will remember it one of these days...looking forward to your impressions ....I"m not seeing the kind of battery drain on ST16+ everyone else speaks of...I'm flying 5 or 6 at a time with power to spare...one irksome thing is that my "Cloudy" "Sunny" settings sometimes seem to not change although interface indicates they have.. I love not have to screw around with a GUI anymore for changing altitude flight Max setting...in Iceland I'm set at 1600 ft. for some mountain stuff I'm doing. Hey where can I find you unboxing video?:eek:
I am impressed

:D

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gocdunn