Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

How much could I sell my Typhoon H for?

Reaction score
Hello,
I was wondering how much I could sell my Typhoon H for? It is in good condition as it has been in an accident but fully replaced by YUNEEC. I have a like new STG16, along with CGO3+. I also have 4 batteries and 2 sets of propellers. It comes with a charger. It does not include real sense and the wizard. I was wondering how much it can go for and if it would be smarter to sell the CGO3+, drone and the ST16 separate or all in one.
Thanks

I'd sell all together otherwise you could get landed with a Typhoon H and no controller (or the other way round). Generally on eBay in the UK they sell for around £500-600 especially as it's missing the Wizard. Do you have backpack or just the original cardboard box?

I've got 2 + H520 but would be interested in this if the price were right

I'd sell all together otherwise you could get landed with a Typhoon H and no controller (or the other way round). Generally on eBay in the UK they sell for around £500-600 especially as it's missing the Wizard. Do you have backpack or just the original cardboard box?

It's has the original foam box but it doesn't come with a back pack. It also comes with 4 batteries as well which is a nice addition.

It has a warranty until July and also just wanted to let you know that I am located in the US, so shipping out the country can get a bit pricey.
It's has the original foam box but it doesn't come with a back pack. It also comes with 4 batteries as well which is a nice addition.

Hello,
I was wondering how much I could sell my Typhoon H for? It is in good condition as it has been in an accident but fully replaced by YUNEEC. I have a like new STG16, along with CGO3+. I also have 4 batteries and 2 sets of propellers. It comes with a charger. It does not include real sense and the wizard. I was wondering how much it can go for and if it would be smarter to sell the CGO3+, drone and the ST16 separate or all in one.
Thanks

They are selling on EBay from $550 - $800 depending on the extras and condition.
I paid $749 for mine: Typhoon H Pro, CGO3+, Intel RealSense, ST-16, 4 batteries, Case, Wizard, Factory Charger and 3 sets of Props.

Last edited:
I would sell it all together since there are already a lot of ST16 on the market as they remain after a fatal crash. When you need a new Typhoon H you would usually need a new camera as well (actually the camera gets crushed until the Typhoon H suffers more than little scratch).

You might get paid more when you sperate it but selling would be way harder.

Brand new on Ebay for $750.

If you really want to sell it the price will range between $400.00 and $600.00. If you want to sit on it for the next 6-12 months the price will be $600.00-$800.00. People don’t pay top dollar for used RC equipment.

If you really want to sell it the price will range between $400.00 and $600.00. If you want to sit on it for the next 6-12 months the price will be $600.00-$800.00. People don’t pay top dollar for used RC equipment.
Why do you think price will go up in the next 6-12 months?

I think what Pat means is; if someone doesn't want to sell their Typhoon H - price it at six to eight hundred dollars.;)

A brand new Typhoon H right now is 749.00, if I were selling my Typhoon H I would expect to get roughly half that amount, maybe a little more as mine has the wand and has never been crashed. Used batteries add less value than one would think.

Yea I see it now. I would have said, " if you want to sell it for $600 to $800 it might take 6-12 months, but if you want to sell it quickly then $400 to $593.42¢

Last edited:

Are you still interested?

I think what Pat means is; if someone doesn't want to sell their Typhoon H - price it at six to eight hundred dollars.;)

Exactly. They lose value every day after the initial release day. You’re lucky to get half the original price selling an older unit new in box.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval