Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

How to damage a controller.

• Haha
Reactions: Ty Pilot
It's not the first time I've seen it, why you want to sell it without antennas, probably thought he could get more money!

It's not the first time I've seen it, why you want to sell it without antennas, probably thought he could get more money!
Well the thing is prolly just junk now... to anyone who knows how quickly a controller can burn out if switched on without an antenna load it is worthless. May have a small value if purchased for spare parts.

Having said that, there was a post on here recently where someone flew his TH without antennas attached to his ST16 and got away with it. I think he just got lucky though.

Well, looks like the seller doesn't have a clue about what he is selling. Makes me wonder if it isn't stolen and the guy is trying to make a fast buck.

Well the thing is prolly just junk now... to anyone who knows how quickly a controller can burn out if switched on without an antenna load it is worthless. May have a small value if purchased for spare parts.

Having said that, there was a post on here recently where someone flew his TH without antennas attached to his ST16 and got away with it. I think he just got lucky though.
"Meeting trouble half way" as they say.

OTOH, if the seller at one time had the aircraft half of the set we should not wonder what happened to it...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hodgepodge