Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

How to input GPS Coordinates for Typhoon H

Reaction score
Looking for the process to imput the Coordinates to have the Drone take off, fly the data points, and return to home when flight has been completed.

I can provide some tools to help you do this, but I'd need to know a bit more about what you are planning. Drop me a message with some more details and we can chat.

Have a look at UAV Toolbox (uavtoolbox.com). Am hoping for future update to allow editing of flights previously flown manually, i.e., fly your desired course manually, download the telemetry, edit and fine-tune it and then fly the modified flight path. I can see huge commercial application for this in my business.

Have a look at UAV Toolbox (uavtoolbox.com). Am hoping for future update to allow editing of flights previously flown manually, i.e., fly your desired course manually, download the telemetry, edit and fine-tune it and then fly the modified flight path. I can see huge commercial application for this in my business.
You may find everything you need in Tuna's app and probably much easier than you realize.

You may find everything you need in Tuna's app and probably much easier than you realize.

Let me be clear. I know how to create a route off-line, including point to point, altitude and camera angles, and then fly that route. I also know how to manually fly and create a CCC route, download the telemetry to the ST16 and view the point-to-point CCC route in the app. But, I don't know how to edit and re-fly such a route once manually flown and downloaded to the app. Last I heard from Tuna, he was going to include this in the next update. Am I missing something?

Let me be clear. I know how to create a route off-line, including point to point, altitude and camera angles, and then fly that route. I also know how to manually fly and create a CCC route, download the telemetry to the ST16 and view the point-to-point CCC route in the app. But, I don't know how to edit and re-fly such a route once manually flown and downloaded to the app. Last I heard from Tuna, he was going to include this in the next update. Am I missing something?
I suggest starting a conversation with Tuna. He is extremely knowledgeable in this area. Just click on his name above and then select Start a Conversation in the pop-up window.

I suggest starting a conversation with Tuna. He is extremely knowledgeable in this area. Just click on his name above and then select Start a Conversation in the pop-up window.

It's a conversation we've had and something I hope to include in the mapping work that I've started. The idea is to be able to pick a part of any of your recent flights and turn it into a waypoint mission so you can fly it again.

Reactions: Steve Carr

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval