Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

How to make settings "stick" ?

Reaction score
Hello,

I'm having a blast but there's one thing I'd like to rectify. Each time I fly, I have to change white balance & audio settings. They don't seem to stick once I power off the ST-16. Has anyone figured a way to make these stay put? I'm running the latest firmware and all that. Thanks.

Hello,

I'm having a blast but there's one thing I'd like to rectify. Each time I fly, I have to change white balance & audio settings. They don't seem to stick once I power off the ST-16. Has anyone figured a way to make these stay put? I'm running the latest firmware and all that. Thanks.

Nope... they have to be reset each time... annoying, but true.

They have to be reset after every power cycle of the H-480. They did things differently with the 920 where it retains all the previous camera settings.

Mine too. I learned to note the H-480 camera settings before shutting down and setting them up again before take off for the next flight. Very little battery is used when the props aren’t spinning.

Thanks for the fast replies everyone. Maybe something they will add to a future firmware then. Happy flying!

Nope... they have to be reset each time... annoying, but true.
This is particularly annoying for me too. Running on the EU firmware mine is one of the units that sometimes loses camera connection when I raise the landing gear after take-off. When it happens I lose all my settings and either have to re-do the settings while the aircraft is hovering, or land to re-do them.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gocdunn