Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

How to view and print out your route you flew

Reaction score
Have had my Typhoon H for a little over a year and have pretty much just used it to take images and a little video, but nothing else. I have seen people show views of routes they have flown and am wondering how you can access this info to view it. I do not put an SD card in the controller when flying, is that something I need to start doing. Thank you in advance.

Download Q500log2kml by @h-elsner from his website Private Homepage h-elsner in the downloads area. Then follow the directions to retrieve your flight logs in this post Downloading logs. Once you transfer your flight logs to your computer and run Q500log2kml use the convert option to create the kml files and open them with Google Earth Pro.

The other option is to get UAV Toolbox by @Tuna ($18 US) which loads and runs on your ST-16. There is a two week free trial period to see if it fulfills your requirements before purchasing.

I personally use both programs, but use Q500log2kml more because of analyzing flights for most of Yuneec’s aircraft for members of the community.

Reactions: Sureshot
I found and downloaded the UAV Toolbox and am now figuring out how to use it. As far as I can see, it will do what I was wanting to do. Appears to be a pretty neat program. Thank you for the info DoomMeister!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval