Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

I just found this out.

Reaction score
I was watching some videos on the st 16 screen. I never saw this in the manual which means the info. is probably there but I found out purely by curiosity.
I went into pad mode and pressed files and the videos were all on the left side of the screen. I opened one up and the videos use the entire screen. How could I not know this? Does this help anyone else?

Last edited by a moderator:
Good Job. I'm sure all the young folks that were born with a smartphone in their diapers already know about it. But I did not. It never occurred to me to tap the video and see it on screen. This is going make quick reviews a whole lot easier. Thanks.

If you didn't know this, then yuneec probably didn't know. Opening up the pad scared me because it's another world. Flying is on hold except I did Last a bit but had to stop for reasons you know.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, this was the only use (beside FW update) for the SD card slot. Just do a quick check of the recorded videos when change the SD card in the camera. VLC engine is used for showing videos in pad mode as well as for playing the video downlink in RC mode.

br HE

I was watching some videos on the st 16 screen. I never saw this in the manual which means the info. is probably there but I found out purely by curiosity.
I went into pad mode and pressed files and the videos were all on the left side of the screen. I opened one up and the videos use the entire screen. How could I not know this? Does this help anyone else?
Yeah, I looked at mine and found other videos on whats suppose to be New drone. There were 10 flights, all from the parkinglot of a giant building in China.None were more than 30 secs so Im guessing they were test flights or I bought a "Floor Model" that people can try b4 ya buy. And the Data Logs said they were all short flights so it doesnt concern me too much

You can use it like any Pad computer, You can web surf, Ive even istalled a game and played it. But the internal memory will get filled very quickly so maybe just use it to watch fullscreen videos and leave the other stuff to your laptop

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wccannabis