Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

I keep getting “disc is full message” on empty micro disc on CGO4 (Solved)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Does anybody know what I am doing wrong? I can’t capture video or photos but all other functions appear to be working fine.

Does anybody know what I am doing wrong? I can’t capture video or photos but all other functions appear to be working fine.
Walk us through what you are doing step by step and do not leave anything out, including how you format the card. Again...step by step. Also indicate the make and specs of the card you are using. The more information you can include in your post, the faster you might find an answer.

As an initial attempt at troubleshooting, did you try a different microSD card?

Reactions: johnnyb57
You should use a SD card in the CGO4 not a micro SD card.

Did not know that about the CGO4... in either case a different card would be a logical first step... ?

The micro SD card port on the CGO4 is for some sort of service function probably software/firmware updates. I have not been able to get a straight answer from Yuneec and that knowledge is now probably lost at least here in the USA. The SD card port is part of the converted Panasonic GH4 and the location to save photos and video.

Reactions: Eagle's Eye Video
As an initial attempt at troubleshooting, did you try a different microSD card?
Went to Best Buy yesterday but they were all out of stock. Ordered a new SanDisc from Amazon yesterday. Will get it Monday. Will try it first with camera installed on “Proaction” unit right out of packaging. When I tried the last one in the Proaction, the app indicated the the disc had been improperly formatted. I’ll keep my fingers crossed that this is all the problem is.

Looks like the previously purchased card was indeed corrupted. The New one I received from Amazon is working fine. Thanks everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval