Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

IN A Camera Bind

Reaction score
I recently broke my CG03+ and have my first real Aerial Photography job coming up and I am broke due to some unfortunate events and was wondering if anyone had a spare or one that has minor damage that you would get rid of very cheap??

Attachments

• IMG_0138.JPG
    IMG_0138.JPG
    964.3 KB · Views: 19
It should be easy to repair if you are good in soldering. You need:
- cable set YUNCGO3P110
- case YUNCGO3108
- maybe the mounting set is also needed: YUNCGO3P105.

I hope, the gimal and the camera itself is OK. Somewhere is a youtube video describing the repair procedure.

br HE

Reactions: AeroJ
You have what happened to me, wire stripped off. Easy fix, but very tedious. For me it was at 3 hours of work,
You should have 6 wires coming out.
If you were here in Florida I would fix it for you.

Attachments

• DSC_0005.JPG
    9.3 MB · Views: 15
  • DSC_0031.JPG
    8.3 MB · Views: 10
  • DSC_0034.JPG
    7.9 MB · Views: 9
  • DSC_0025.JPG
    6.8 MB · Views: 11
Last edited:
what about the chip with the contacts on top, can it be damaged by heat, static elec. etc.... I guess what im asking is does that chip serve any other purpose than changing from the wire to a contact point?

what about the chip with the contacts on top, can it be damaged by heat, static elec. etc.... I guess what im asking is does that chip serve any other purpose than changing from the wire to a contact point?
Chip?

The "chip" is only a curcuit board connecting the wires from the camera to the contacts. I even cut one in half in order to modify my CGO3 (only needs three contacs) so that I can not only use it together with the steady grip but also on my Typhoon H if I want to.

Usual soldering should not do any damage. Actually there are not many soldering tasks which are even less difficult.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacuzi