Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Inexpensive Backpack review

Reaction score
I realize there are a lot of bags out there. I was using a hard shell rolling case with he original foam insert from May. Living on the coast of Maine though presents some challenges to lugging around a hard case when you want to fly in some situations. I was looking for a back pack that would work at a reasonable price. I think I found it.
Looking around ebay I found this. It's about $50.00 shipped. The insert did it for me.
Now in all honesty the foam in places is a bit snug and might need some adjustment for your personal taste, and I can't say at the moment that it will last a lifetime. I don't think I'll be in doing any serious mountain climbing with it but so far it works great! Plenty of room for extra items.

Just my 2 cents.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/191951632970

Backpack Shoulder Bag Carrying Case For Yuneec Typhoon H Drone Hexacopter

IMG_3880.PNG IMG_3881.jpg

Reactions: Haydn
Yeah this is the one I was looking at...
Ill be interested in seeing how you go over then next few weeks putting it in a and out.
I like the fact the batteries are NOT over the legs so you can easily remove it without removing everything.
Thanks
PS do you happen to have a pro or a friend with a pro or a local shop with one to see if the PRO will fit in it?
Thanks Haydn

Hi-

I've worked it a few times now. There's a bit of snugness on the control toggles, but that really seems to be it. I do not have a pro nor a real sense mod but I will see if anyone I know does and we'll give it a go.

Reactions: Haydn
That would be awesome.
The pro comes in a similar size smaller cube type pack...... But everything is ontop of the legs and it's a pain to take it out.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tmsmindspace