Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Inexpensive H Back Pack $30

Reaction score
Just purchased this soft backpack on Ebay for a little less than $30. Ill do a review once it arrives. Hoping it fits the foam. It states its for an H. If it doesnt I propably could get my money back since it states its for the H.

Inexspensive substitute for those waiting for the hardpack to become available.

Easy Carrying Backpack Shoulder Bag Case For YUNEEC Typhoon H H480 UAV Rc Drone

Last edited:
Reactions: Typhooned
Just purchased this soft backpack on Ebay for a little less than $30. Ill do a review once it arrives. Hoping it fits the foam. It states its for an H. If it doesnt I propably could get my money back since it states its for the H.

Thanks for this. I just nabbed one too. I probably won't use it much, but it will be handy when I do. This price beats the heck out of the $190 for the Yuneec soft case that's coming out "shortly".

Reactions: Hunter_Michael

...looks good but I'm not sure if will really fit....could you post some pictures when you get yours? Thanks!

Just wanted to note as already stated this is a bit of a gamble. The 20cm dimension provided is about 8cm shy of the foam insert by my crude measurements. The 44 and 60 look too big however. Fwiw, the proportions in the photos look pretty good tho, we'll see...

The measurements shown on the website are incorrect, if you wanted to fit the existing foam "beer cooler" in it. 60 x 44 x 20 cm measurements means it's several inches longer and wider than the beer cooler, and a couple of inches shorter in height. From the photos, I'm thinking the measures shown are incorrect.

You'll have to let us know what the result is when you receive it.

Why is it that seemingly every time I post here someone else comes along and says essentially the same thing right after me?

Reactions: Dave and Rob
Once I get it Ill do a review, Usually if a product on Ebay isnt what it states, you usually can file for a refund. But for $30 its worth a shot. The pictures do show somewhat of a different dimension than listed. I have found that the Chineese measurements arent always correct. Since its coming from China wont have it till around 8 July.

Once I get it Ill do a review, Usually if a product on Ebay isnt what it states, you usually can file for a refund. But for $30 its worth a shot. The pictures do show somewhat of a different dimension than listed. I have found that the Chineese measurements arent always correct. Since its coming from China wont have it till around 8 July.
True, I've found the same thing. Hope it fits as it's certainly an option for me.

Interesting note, I had a hard case of order from acesdeals.biz and I just received an email cancelling the order since yuneec discontinued the product.

I wrote the seller on ebay and he added new photos on the ebay add with the foam insert of the h in the case. So looks like it fits. Now if i could get a deal on an extra battery..

Need to have a thread for posting deals.I always like finding a deal but also sharing it.

Reactions: vidwiz and OzCougar
I wrote the seller on ebay and he added new photos on the ebay add with the foam insert of the h in the case. So looks like it fits. Now if i could get a deal on an extra battery..

Need to have a thread for posting deals.I always like finding a deal but also sharing it.

Yeah I saw that when I was checking up on something else. Nice to know that it fits ;).

Cheers :cool:

Reactions: Chris McMillan

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wccannabis