Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Inexpensive H Back Pack $30

I too ordered one the other day after seeing this post... I mean wtf, 30 bucks... Can't really go wrong.. Unless I don't get it... But they said it's already shipped
Got mine today... Not supposed to arrive for a minimum of tomorrow and up to 2 weeks later.
Foam originally takes a few minutes to get it in, but once you do, it fits perfectly.... Feels strong although the zipper on the front seems a lil week.
Well worth the 30 bucks... Has a couple pockets on the outside for my gloves, glasses, lens cleaning kit, and wind meter.... Yahooooooo

Got home from my vacation today and finally got a chance to fit my pack. Perfect fit like everyone else as stated. Great pack for the price. I even think the zipper on mine is fine. Glad this has worked for everyone.

Will this fit under an airplane seat or in the carry on space? Does not look like it but figured I'd ask. I have everything I need except a case.

I got mine today. The foam fits well. The zipper is better than expected. If you're going to used it as a backpack, the straps are a bit thin. However, this worked out well for me. The pack just fits on it's side in the space between my electric car's battery and the bumper. Now the lid won't separate from the main foam when I turn corners, etc. There is also a handle on the top. I would be extremely surprised if the Yuneec pack was $160 better than this;

View attachment 1525 View attachment 1526 View attachment 1527
Got mine yesterday. An exceptional backpack for the money. We'll see how it wears..

Just tried again. It said, "Something went wrong. Please try to check out again.". Again and Again

I ordered the soft backpack yesterday. Maybe there's confusion because previous posts are mentioning hard shell backpack.

I ordered the soft backpack yesterday. Maybe there's confusion because previous posts are mentioning hard shell backpack.

I started this thread with the $30 "Soft" Back Pack (which is awesome) then I noticed someone selling the Hard Back case for $83 on Ebay as well. Still showing a lot for both available.
Just sharing the love..

Soft- Easy Carrying Backpack Shoulder Bag Case For YUNEEC Typhoon H H480 UAV Rc Drone
Hard- YUNEEC TYPHOON H H480 Drone Hard Shell Backpack Waterproof Shoulder Bag case

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval