Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Inexpensive H Back Pack $30

Just ordered mine.... Have you fitted the H yet?
And how long did it take to get here?

I don't have my H yet Chris so I can only go on the pictures that it fits .... still waiting!!!! o_O

The pack took about a week I guess .... ordered on the 21st and arrived today. Wasn't actually expecting it yet so it was a nice surprise when it arrived. Will be definitely giving the seller a wrap on eBay.

Cheers :cool:

Reactions: Chris McMillan
I don't have my H yet Chris so I can only go on the pictures that it fits .... still waiting!!!! o_O

The pack took about a week I guess .... ordered on the 21st and arrived today. Wasn't actually expecting it yet so it was a nice surprise when it arrived. Will be definitely giving the seller a wrap on eBay.

Thanks for the update... Loving my H, but really getting frustrated with the 1 battery situation!

Wow, I enquired but no carrier would handle the lipos, had to be a special freight deal (= lots of money!) can I ask, how much were the batteries in oz$

No carrier issues at all .... the box they came in was clearly labeled that the batteries were inside. No extra charges at all. I guess with the exchange rate they were about $150 AUD each.

Carolina Dronz has been great .... the only reason I didn't buy my H with them was that I got a better deal with Haydn. Just have to hope that his supplier comes through with his delivery by the end of the month ;).

Okay .... probably hijacked this thread enough for now :D .... should probably get back to the backpack .... Hehe.

Reactions: Chris McMillan
Who the heck is Haydn....?
Chris, it is possible to get the batteries from USA, all my previous P2 batteries i got were from USA and no dramas at all. Can be done mate.

OzCougar.....did you say CD will sell to us down under? I was of the understanding they wouldn't.

Haydn is in Qld, a Yuneec dealer..... Batteries were worth looking at in the US a couple of weeks ago when they were $109(US) but are now $140! That's around $190AUS, plus shipping and I've been quoted $180AUS... Not worth it now.
I've had no success in requests to CD either.

Who the heck is Haydn....?
Chris, it is possible to get the batteries from USA, all my previous P2 batteries i got were from USA and no dramas at all. Can be done mate.

OzCougar.....did you say CD will sell to us down under? I was of the understanding they wouldn't.

Yep no problems at all with buying from CD .... excellent service and support .... and they will definitely sell .... and ship .... down under.

Reactions: cokeaddict
Haydn is in Qld, a Yuneec dealer..... Batteries were worth looking at in the US a couple of weeks ago when they were $109(US) but are now $140! That's around $190AUS, plus shipping and I've been quoted $180AUS... Not worth it now.

I've had no success in requests to CD either.
...yes thats why I asked about CD, I got no reply to my email. Figured they were not interested. I will email them again now and see what happens.

Just purchased this soft backpack on Ebay for a little less than $30. Ill do a review once it arrives. Hoping it fits the foam. It states its for an H. If it doesnt I propably could get my money back since it states its for the H.

Inexspensive substitute for those waiting for the hardpack to become available.

Easy Carrying Backpack Shoulder Bag Case For YUNEEC Typhoon H H480 UAV Rc Drone
I too ordered one the other day after seeing this post... I mean wtf, 30 bucks... Can't really go wrong.. Unless I don't get it... But they said it's already shipped

Reactions: Hunter_Michael
The ONLY negative I see with that bag is its zippers. They are cheaply made BUT in saying that, if you are careful whenever you unzip or zip up the bag it will be fine. I would definitely invest in one too for the price.

The other thing to be careful with is the shoulder straps at the stitching points, They too can work loose to the point where a strap comes off. I purchased a camera bag from china and eventually the straps tore through the stitching while hiking and my bag fell and cracked a lens. If you know it happens then you can avoid it by thinking ahead when unzipping carefully.
Again .. i would def get one myself.

...yes thats why I asked about CD, I got no reply to my email. Figured they were not interested. I will email them again now and see what happens.

Just one last post regarding CD .... I emailed them last night about a current order that hadn't been able to be filled .... I got an email back less than 12 hrs later with an apology for not be able to get the item into stock and an immediate refund to my paypal account to cancel the order.

So again .... excellent service and support from Frank and the team .... at least for me ;).

Reactions: cokeaddict
I got mine today. The foam fits well. The zipper is better than expected. If you're going to used it as a backpack, the straps are a bit thin. However, this worked out well for me. The pack just fits on it's side in the space between my electric car's battery and the bumper. Now the lid won't separate from the main foam when I turn corners, etc. There is also a handle on the top. I would be extremely surprised if the Yuneec pack was $160 better than this;

IMG_2187.JPG IMG_2188.JPG IMG_2195.JPG

Last edited:
That looks awsome.
Hope ya enjoy it dude.
Oh...by the way, my comment about the zipper was not to put people off buying it. I mentioned it so those who buy the bag remember and open it without rushing to save any chance of damage to the zipper.
keep us updated please mate.

The standard foam case can handle 5 batteries..... Two in the designated spots as you see in the last photo, 1 each in the large slots you see at about the "7 o'clock and 1 o'clock" positions, (after the H has been loaded), and of course 1 in the H itself!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wccannabis