Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

It's a Beautiful Day in the Neighborhood

Reaction score
No! , I did not get my H yet, but it is the first day in weeeeeks! that the sun is out shining like my *** in a Full Moon! and not even a breeze! Gonna take my P3 out and fly my butt off and protest and picket Yuneec and the Waiters and Haters Club for not letting me rejoin after resigning! LOL
Hello all my friends on here, it's a beautiful day in the neighborhood, beautiful day in the neighborhood, lala la lala la laa hood!

Since I don't have my H yet I am taking off to go play golf. Really nice day out may take my Q500 with to get some scenic shots.

Reactions: DroneClone
Since I don't have my H yet I am taking off to go play golf. Really nice day out may take my Q500 with to get some scenic shots.
And film your swing to get rid of that terrible slice! LOL !
Hey yufasa, I am a golfer too! Thanks for the ideas! I can golf and fly and "Kill Two Birds with One Stone" One with my teribble slice and one with my drone! Thanks!

No! , I did not get my H yet, but it is the first day in weeeeeks! that the sun is out shining like my *** in a Full Moon! and not even a breeze! Gonna take my P3 out and fly my butt off and protest and picket Yuneec and the Waiters and Haters Club for not letting me rejoin after resigning! LOL
Hello all my friends on here, it's a beautiful day in the neighborhood, beautiful day in the neighborhood, lala la lala la laa hood!

Your loosing it!

My swing in 4K....that may be scary to watch :)

still a **** day here in long island new york....been raining here for days......i got nothing to fly anyway ...i sold my p3 to fund this....i do have my first drone...a dji f450....tell you the truth i am now a little nervous to even fly it anymore....that thing is a weapon......i had a flyaway with it when i first got it....shot up into the sky out of sight....then a couple of minutes later it landed right on my pool cover....

Always scary to read about flyaways but waiting on the H is a real pain in the but, especially since Yuneec saw fit to send units to idiots that don't know anything about drones for reviews. Send me one, I will do a real good review on it and trust me I will be unbiased. Oh wait they may not want me to be critical...

Last edited:
No that is my swing speed 4K/h. No wonder I don't get distance :)

still a **** day here in long island new york....been raining here for days......i got nothing to fly anyway ...i sold my p3 to fund this....i do have my first drone...a dji f450....tell you the truth i am now a little nervous to even fly it anymore....that thing is a weapon......i had a flyaway with it when i first got it....shot up into the sky out of sight....then a couple of minutes later it landed right on my pool cover....
Yeah Ray, that's how it's been hear for over a month in East TX, but today was a great day to fly, put 33, 000 feet on my bird, 3 batteries and some nice photos and vids!

Reactions: raymond captuo

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval