Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

It's H Plus CyberMonday !

Sigh.... alas, still too steep for my budget. Perhaps in a year or two when the price plummets after they introduce the new H Plus Plu$!

I got one of the B&H deals on Monday. Christmas gift to myself. Patiently waiting for it to be shipped. It says expected delivery is this Friday. Hopefully I made a good decision. I see a lot of issues that people are having with theirs on this site. But then again, you don't see people posting about how good their flight went today. Haha.

I got one of the B&H deals on Monday. Christmas gift to myself. Patiently waiting for it to be shipped. It says expected delivery is this Friday. Hopefully I made a good decision. I see a lot of issues that people are having with theirs on this site. But then again, you don't see people posting about how good their flight went today. Haha.

You’ll be fine. Most complaints are related to the stuff that never gets included with the owners manual or from people wanting more that it is set up to do.

Reactions: TurboDad81
It is worth noting, that if you prefer to buy locally and do not mind therefore paying sales tax... for the first time I've seen, Best Buy now has the Plus on sale for $1699.

Reactions: Phaedrus

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
x640536786