Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Landing cancel on Breeze

Reaction score
Flying my Breeze drone using the game like controller I hit the Y for return home landing. While it returned, it rose in height like it has done in the past, but on the way down the wind came up and blew it toward a tree. I could not figure how to to stop the landing. What could I have done?

Pressing Y again cancels the RTH and it hovers at the position it receives that command. You can then use the sticks to fly to a safe position.

I believe by pressing R2 for Help while connected with the controller you will find that explanation.

Are you using the controller?

If so, hold the Start button for 3 seconds then release. The Breeze will descend and land at the position it is at when you release the Start button.

I ask him that question because when he broke the sensor crystals he pressed the button (Y) which is to land he went crazy he was rising ... I do not know if that of the crystals has to do

The Y button initiates the RTH (return to home) function. If the Breeze is lower than the altitude set in Drone Settings for the Return Home Height, it will climb to that height then return to the takeoff point and land. If it is under trees or building overhang when RTH is initiated, the Breeze will crash into them. If the Breeze is in that position, you should land by holding the Start button for 3 seconds and releasing it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wccannabis