Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Landing Gear Struts Needed for My Typhoon H Pro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I am sure I am not the only one, but I need a landing gear strut. I cannot find them available anywhere, everybody has them on backorder. I am willing to buy 1 or a pair, with or without the servos. As long as they are reasonably priced.

All seem to be on backorder over there should be back in stock soon, as that part is shared across the range.This seller on eBay posts worldwide.

All seem to be on backorder over there should be back in stock soon, as that part is shared across the range.This seller on eBay posts worldwide.

Thanks Mrgs1. I have them on order with Vertigo Drones but nobody can tell me when to expect them. I am a little uncomfortable about buying from a post I cannot read.

Thanks again.

I am a little uncomfortable about buying from a post I cannot read.

Don't worry. The store is well known in Germany. I have ordered there several times in the past. If you decide to buy one from there, you will receive one landing strut, which is compatible with both sides. Everything else on the post is not important. Only some legal BS which is required in the EU if you also sell batteries and RC equipment.

Reactions: Andrew Grant
Thanks Mrgs1. I have them on order with Vertigo Drones but nobody can tell me when to expect them. I am a little uncomfortable about buying from a post I cannot read.

Thanks again.
There's Google Translate.
I bought from same seller two weeks ago. Just ordered some motor arms.

Attachments

• 15747796624325600374931294003305.jpg
    15747796624325600374931294003305.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 16
If anyone has the STL file for 3d printing I can print these for you. I cannot print in carbon fiber though. I will see if I can find one also as I see this part is in high demand. I will only charge for shipping and cost of material

If anyone has the STL file for 3d printing I can print these for you. I cannot print in carbon fiber though. I will see if I can find one also as I see this part is in high demand. I will only charge for shipping and cost of material
Not sure if this manufacturer is sells in US? But it looks like a third party is now making them.

If the plastic t-piece is still okay you may be able to repair the leg. The carbon fibre rod is readily available and plastic rivets are available from suppliers such as RS Components.

I had a hard landing (big gust of wind from out of nowhere) and the leg section on one side got damaged. I drilled out the rivets, replaced the carbon fibre tube and used new rivets and the gear was as good as new.

Hope this is useful.

Reactions: oldcaptainrusty
If the plastic t-piece is still okay you may be able to repair the leg. The carbon fibre rod is readily available and plastic rivets are available from suppliers such as RS Components.

I had a hard landing (big gust of wind from out of nowhere) and the leg section on one side got damaged. I drilled out the rivets, replaced the carbon fibre tube and used new rivets and the gear was as good as new.

Hope this is useful.
I found the print files for the t-piece. I can print these out if anyone needs them. Just pay to ship.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval