Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

landing leg broke

Reaction score
So this just happened..... had just taken up into the air and was bringing it back down and bounced a bit and snap... Both battery and controller was charged. they are sending instructions on how to send them the telemetry or whatever its called... anyone have this problem when trying to land? Bouncing was in the air not on the ground. then came down hard.IMG_5299-2.JPG

I have only gotten a bad bounce when I let it auto land.
Hover just off the ground then full down left stick and HOLD it down till the motors idle.
Makes for a smooth landing for me.

Reactions: Denali Dude
So this just happened..... had just taken up into the air and was bringing it back down and bounced a bit and snap... Both battery and controller was charged. they are sending instructions on how to send them the telemetry or whatever its called... anyone have this problem when trying to land? Bouncing was in the air not on the ground. then came down hard.View attachment 1363

That looks like a bounce and drag type landing. It happens though. I make it a point to always hand catch the "H". I'm not a fan of landing these things as the ground is not always 100% level and the winds are not always calm. I do the same with the DJI Phantoms.

CATCH.jpg

Reactions: Denali Dude

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval