Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Logging Suggestions?

Reaction score
Can anyone recommend where I can learn about logging stuff properly and what it's supposed to look like? I just passed my Aeronautical Knowledge Test and I'm just waiting for the test ID to show up so I can apply for my cert. I've got plenty of flight time but that was when I was just enjoying it for recreational purposes. How and where should I log these new hours, what does it look like? May I have some examples? Thanks!

@cub28
Not sure where you are located.
I use a program on my Android Phone called Kittyhawk Drone Operations Software for Personal, Business, and Enterprise Use | Kittyhawk.io
They have Android, Apple, and PC support.
You can make your own Preflight checklist, Add all your batteries and battery status. Different aircraft. It will give you the current KP index for the area you are about to fly in and warn you of NO FLY zones. (does not warn of "TFRs" Temporary Flight Restrictions as of yet) You can name your flying areas so if you fly in the same area all the time makes it easier to log by location, or use the GPS location given by your smart phone.
There are many Apps out there for flight logging so I hope others will chime in as well.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ploomy