Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Made the switch, contemplating moving back!

Reaction score
So after having a H and logging about 100hrs on it. I decided to make the move to an Inspire 1. The main reason I switched was due to all the additional support by apps and the z3 for flight automation. Yes, I use it for commercial use for everything from real estate to mapping. My question is has anyone made the switch back to the H after the inspire; with the 520 coming would it be worth the wait?

So after having a H and logging about 100hrs on it. I decided to make the move to an Inspire 1. The main reason I switched was due to all the additional support by apps and the z3 for flight automation. Yes, I use it for commercial use for everything from real estate to mapping. My question is has anyone made the switch back to the H after the inspire; with the 520 coming would it be worth the wait?
A friend of mine has done just that. He still has his DJI products but after flying the H he has pre-ordered the H520. Since you are using it for commercial work waiting for the 520 is probably a better option. I understand the 520 is extremely quiet which will be the reason I will be looking for the reviews.

Seems someone named CopterSafe has come up with code that kills DJI's GEO crap. Not free but unlocks all the restriction and performance blocks.

The only reason I ever think about going DJI is that there are so many things out there that work on them with no effort to make it happen. Like an iPhone. Also, like an iPhone, DJI is overpriced because they spend so much money on superficial design and marketing. Look how many YoutTubers get the latest DJI for free when it comes out. Do I really want to pay MY money for THAT? Maybe. I'm this close to buying a Spark just to have a better selfie drone.

Pm me if you are looking for a good deal on a new H Pro realsense.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smyers