Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Make sense?

Reaction score
i think it would be great if Yuneec included a simulator with the new "H". Customers could practice more, crash less, less repairs, better customer experience. Win-win for everyone and maybe even more cost effective for Yuneec in the long run. Also another selling point against DJI. I guess we'll see.

Reactions: Knighty and BEE
When I spoke to the VP of sales at CES, that is exactly what they are thinking of doing... They aren't sure yet.

i think it would be great if Yuneec included a simulator with the new "H". Customers could practice more, crash less, less repairs, better customer experience. Win-win for everyone and maybe even more cost effective for Yuneec in the long run. Also another selling point against DJI. I guess we'll see.

you have a simulator on the Inspire 1

I second the motion for a free simulator

I also think that the simulator needs to be both Windoze and Mac compatible. Maybe even an app for iOS or Android tablets where you can run the same simulator. And it should be free. Forget the USB dongle too. Have it as a download.

I think the simulator is a great idea. 3dr has an app that can be used with a smart phone and is controller

yuneec do have a flight simulator but no idea if it will be compatible with the ST16 or not

i dont think anyone can answer that until we see some ST16s being used unless someone has some insider info. I know you can use the ST10 to control the aircraft whilst using the ST16 for camera control in a 2 man situation but the wizard ??

Shoot Yuneec , here on forum a message, he w be the man to answer your ?
He h been very helpful w my ?'s.
I Think I know the answer, but Thinking , especially out Loud these days , Has not always worked out, especially w my better 1/2!!

i dont think anyone can answer that until we see some ST16s being used unless someone has some insider info. I know you can use the ST10 to control the aircraft whilst using the ST16 for camera control in a 2 man situation but the wizard ??

ST10 is not compatible with Typhoon H. ST10 may only be used to stream video.

No ST10 ??? thats not what seemed to be said at CES on some videos ?? - hey US Yuneec folk, will the simulator work on the ST16 ??

excellent !

can I ask another question Yuneec USA lol......seems a lot of confusion about real sense module and whether it will be an after market add on and if so will it have to go back to Yuneec for calibration...OR

will it just be offered as fitted and calibrated as per our "professional" package here in UK ?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wccannabis