Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Mantis G manual update process

Reaction score
Hi pilots!

I have a Mantis G and i would like to put a beta firmware to it for testing the range. I have 2 update files.
I put one (update.zip) on a microSD card inserted to the drone turned on and the fw flashing completed well.

Then i tried to flash the controller with an USB stick inserted. The update .lzo file is at the root FAT32 formatted filesystem, then i turned on the TX but the flashing did not completed.
Do you have any information how to do the TX flashing? Which buttons have to push to initiate it?

Attachments

• mantis_g_update_files.JPG
    mantis_g_update_files.JPG
    13.6 KB · Views: 17
This is actually the first I have heard of someone updating the Mantis G (or Q) via manual update using an SD card. I suspected it could be done. How did you happen to acquire the update as they only came through OTA in the past?

For updating the controller you might try placing the update file in the folder on your phone that would normally store the OTA, then connect the phone and controller and attempt the update.

Reactions: Steve Carr
How did that work out for you ?

Cześć piloci!

Mam Mantis G i chciałbym dodać do niego oprogramowanie w wersji beta w celu przetestowania zasięgu. Mam 2 pliki aktualizacji.
Umieściłem jeden (update.zip) na karcie microSD włożonej do włączonego drona, a flashowanie oprogramowania zakończyło się dobrze.

Następnie próbowałem sflashować kontroler z włożoną pamięcią USB. Plik aktualizacji .lzo znajduje się w głównym systemie plików w formacie FAT32, potem włączyłem TX, ale flashowanie się nie zakończyło.
Czy masz jakieś informacje jak wykonać flashowanie TX? Które przyciski trzeba nacisnąć, aby to zainicjować?
Witam, czy mógłbyś przesłać mi pliki aktualizacji na adres mantis g ?

Hello, could you please send me the update files to mantis g?

Last edited by a moderator:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval