Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

E90 1.0.61E ---->1.0.80E update issue

Sounds mostly like there is something not reading correctly in the firmware. It might eventually get past it, but probably not. You could try again with a different SD card, for what little hope that can bring. Given there is a history of update issues, it really seems more like something glitchy in the controller firmware that may have failed completely now.
If this was in the shop, it would be time to start swapping components. But that is a low tech and expensive approach. Some Yuneec shops may have a way to bootload the system back to factory original. John Mitchell, https://yuneecskins.com/all-product...roller-diagnostic-and-repair-estimate-service would be a place to start.

Sounds mostly like there is something not reading correctly in the firmware. It might eventually get past it, but probably not. You could try again with a different SD card, for what little hope that can bring. Given there is a history of update issues, it really seems more like something glitchy in the controller firmware that may have failed completely now.
If this was in the shop, it would be time to start swapping components. But that is a low tech and expensive approach. Some Yuneec shops may have a way to bootload the system back to factory original. John Mitchell, https://yuneecskins.com/all-product...roller-diagnostic-and-repair-estimate-service would be a place to start.
Thanks, I am going to leave it unplugged from the battery for around 24 hours or so, and see if maybe if I let it go long enough to discharge the CMOS battery, it might reset something. If not, will probably be looking at seeing if I can get a "new" controller. Not the best time of the year financially to be having to buy a new one.

As an update to this, was chatting with someone at a local shop, and he suggested, which I had forgot about, was to tap the middle button, with the SD card out, right after turning it on, for a bit till it shows the Yuneec symbol in smaller font. This got it past whatever it was hanging on, and then was able to connect to the wifi, and finish the update it had started. With the card still in, it showed the android thing saying updating, then crashed. The controller is working now, and says it has the latest firmware.

Make sure though to have all SD's that have firmware updates out of both the controller and the camera first.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
erothots