Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

MING'S TYPHOON H VIDEOS

Reaction score
Ming has been testing out many features of the Typhoon H and I though it would nice if he had his own thread.

TWO videos. In the first video he sends his drone to the other side of the harbor to get the HDMI cable. The SECOND VIDEO shows what happend on the other side of the water.

Reactions: Skypicswa
On the HDMI lead exercise, very well done!
My only thought was maybe some form of small clip to secure the cable to the landing gear, rather than just hang it and hope!
You'd only need one gust of wind from the wrong direction, and plop. Apart from that, loved it!

Yuneec should put all of these on their website and rest their case. Reliability, Range, controllability the lot it is all there. Mr Ming is to be congratulated. Especially the cable bit which was crazy. It will be worth the wait to get one of these aircraft. And for me the sound. Wonderful!

Thanks for these, Ming does a great job,
That's a mile and half, that's great to see, not that I need to fly that far, I did notice I think a different antenna on his controller, but he has been flying in windy conditions and it held its own, it's hard to wait....

On the HDMI lead exercise, very well done!
My only thought was maybe some form of small clip to secure the cable to the landing gear, rather than just hang it and hope!
You'd only need one gust of wind from the wrong direction, and plop. Apart from that, loved it!
It really gives me thoughts for attaching objects to the landing gear, or having them deployed. As an example if you leave the landing gear down and place a light thin object across both legs, then hang something off that object. You could then fly and drop it just by then raising the landing gear (as the landing gear goes up, it spreads outward, so the object will fall off). My kids had some interesting science experiments that needed to be dropped from up high a few years back.... this would have come in very handy.

Here's another Lou Ming video. Typhoon H collision avoidance.
The H is really a cool looking and able craft.

Lou just keeps on bringing the hits! Flying the H with only five rotors. It still handles great.

This is a great video to show anyone who thinks it would take much too long to setup the Typhoon H for flight. Ming locks the 6 arms in place and installs 6 props on his Typhoon H is under 20 seconds. Impressive!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval