Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Motor "led" color

Reaction score
Is there anyone who has the description of the "led" color of the motors (light below the rotors propellers). I have a rear engine which there is no light on and not having the description I just do not know if this is normal or not.

Somethings not right if you have no light, Purple/white flashing good gps in angle mode, green/white flashing good gps in smart mode, solid purple okay in angle, solid green in smart okay smart mode. Need to fiqure out why no lights!!!

Both rear motors should have a red light. I had a rear motor light go out on my Q500 which seemed to be a loose connection on the led circuit. I eventually replaced it and has worked OK since.

Somethings not right if you have no light, Purple/white flashing good gps in angle mode, green/white flashing good gps in smart mode, solid purple okay in angle, solid green in smart okay smart mode. Need to fiqure out why no lights!!!
I think he means the led on the motors D.C..,sounds like wiring issue.

Sorry, missed "both" was talking of the main rear light, my mistake!:(

Yes it should be green for normal and yellow for compass calibration .

Both rear motors should have a red light. I had a rear motor light go out on my Q500 which seemed to be a loose connection on the led circuit. I eventually replaced it and has worked OK since.
Thanks for the information I'll contact yuneec support once I'll be able to LOGIN to the site.

Yes it should be green for normal and yellow for compass calibration .
I have been reading more and more on different subjects with the typhoon h I have recently got one and I'm new to this site but I am having a couple issues one is that my drone is blinking blue and red and it is not picking up GPS signal for some reason

I have been reading more and more on different subjects with the typhoon h I have recently got one and I'm new to this site but I am having a couple issues one is that my drone is blinking blue and red and it is not picking up GPS signal for some reason

Hello,

You best look up another thread that is going on, right at this moment, about the big light at the rear of the H.
Called 'LED light' You will find it in the newer discussions on the H discussions page.

Happy flying!

What is the purpose for the red rear motor lights and the white front motor lights??? what are their suppose to be signaling or telling you ?? I have a red light out but the motor runs fine and its not the LED because i move it to the other side and it worked fine :-(

Motor LED colors

RED = rear of the aircraft
WHITE = front of the aircraft
BLUE = left side of the aircraft
GREEN = right side of the aircraft

Last edited:
Reactions: ezed1

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member