Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Motors won't start using the st16 controller

Reaction score
All of a sudden my H won't start. Only thing I did in between flights is A) charged the controller and B) went on the 'pad' to look at wi fi settings.
When I press the red start button I hear a response(beep) but motors are not starting. It shows ready on controller display and in pilot mode I get the blinking purple light indication.
Any ideas?

If you flip from RTH-Angle-SMART modes, do you see the tail light on the H change colors?
Green-Smart
Red-RTH
Purple-Angle
That would rule OUT the H not being bound to the ST-16.

If you flip from RTH-Angle-SMART modes, do you see the tail light on the H change colors?
Green-Smart
Red-RTH
Purple-Angle
That would rule OUT the H not being bound to the ST-16.
Hi Bob,
Yes, I ran through all of the flight settings, and confirm the light changing in reference. I just flew it about a week ago and the only thing I did was go on the 'pad' away from flight menu and controls to observe what files were on the dashboard. Didn't change anything except exit back out. I also charged the controller last night.

I never was able to see on the controller that I had acquired GPS signal, although I had 12 satellites. Still, in Angle mode I can still start the motors. I was only getting a beeping response at each attempt.

All of a sudden my H won't start. Only thing I did in between flights is A) charged the controller and B) went on the 'pad' to look at wi fi settings.
When I press the red start button I hear a response(beep) but motors are not starting. It shows ready on controller display and in pilot mode I get the blinking purple light indication.
Any ideas?
I had same issues many months ago, I re calibrated my compass and then it worked.

Any ideas?
Try to rebind to the ST16

Mine wasn't a rebind issue , found out in B1 was in the wrong position (color) mine needed to be in green not blue. I don't want to go into much detail not sure what controller you have. I understand there are 2 types of st16's?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smyers