Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Mushroom Antenna Question

Reaction score
When I received my H, the mushroom antenna was off, not by the threads it screws on with, but the point above the screw on, that presses into it. There was like a tiny pin indide it that looks like it just touches the metal in the screw on part. I am assuming if it was a wire thru this and since it rotates 360 degrees, it would break off twisting it. Any thoughts?:(

Or just have them send me the removable mushroom antenna that screws on, or buy a itelite DBS range extender! LOL[/QUOTE
oh i read it wrong....its not the controller just the mushroom antenna.....i will probably get a range extender myself...not that i fly out of los...but i think they will send you a new antenna....does pee 4 and H get along?

This happened to me also. Now it is kinda just sitting there, now sure what happened. I ordered another one, I guess I should have called yuneec. And it does spin around now and I don't think that is normal.....

That is what I thought but I looked at this video of a stock st24 and it did. I am keeping my fingers crossed. LOL (for 2 Weeks.)
You may be right, that one definitely folds, have you tried to fly with just popping antenna back on? mine fits very tightly back into hole it popped out of, but can't tell if it's a wire broke inside or a connection pin?

OH yeah I have been flying it, it is just not straight out. I have not go out as far as you but it works for what I have been doing. I am not letting this silly little antenna take my fun away.......The wire is still in tack I am sure. Just that screw part broke it looks weird, don't really know how, maybe I put in the case wrong. Getting ready to go fly pretty soon, it is 930 in the morning here. Good video to watch learned a few things. The guy needs to make one for the st16. They are so similar, I wonder how different they are inside.

OH yeah I have been flying it, it is just not straight out. I have not go out as far as you but it works for what I have been doing. I am not letting this silly little antenna take my fun away.......The wire is still in tack I am sure. Just that screw part broke it looks weird, don't really know how, maybe I put in the case wrong. Getting ready to go fly pretty soon, it is 930 in the morning here. Good video to watch learned a few things. The guy needs to make one for the st16. They are so similar, I wonder how different they are inside.
Must be in Cali, used to live in Whittier, Ca

Don't list them as out yet, but will be soon, I am looking for the Fat Shark one Ming uses and swears by!
Thanks, Your right, Was it Ming who posted video of him getting the hdmi cable across the harbor like 2 mi away in china? I wonder if he was using that?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval