Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!
Reaction score
This was shot late in the day with my Typhoon H and CGO3+ camera. Note the rush hour commute backup and Mt. Rainier on the left. The TH is 400' above ground. There is still a slight haze due to forest fires nearby. You can see how we are losing good valley bottom farmland to industrial warehouses.

On a 4K monitor, the dark green foliage has tiny bright highlights that disappear on a 1080P monitor. This makes the foliage look considerably lighter and more distinct in 4K.

Settings:
Filter: ND8
Color: Natural
White Balance: White standard
Exposure: Auto, EVO -0.5
Resolution: 4000x3000 cropped to 16:9
File Type: .jpg (.dng also recorded)
Final File Size: 4783 KB

A little reduction in brightness and increased contrast were added in post using Corel PaintShop Pro. I was unable to get a result as good as this with the .dng in Lightroom. Probably just my lack of experience with the software.
YUN00128c.jpg

Rubik, you can upload full jpg pics up to (but not over) 10 Megs. Either use "Upload a File" or simply Drag and Drop. May take a minute to load. Then select full size. Now clicking on a spot will bring it closer.
(Like this--hope you don't mind) It's a great pic.
YUN00128c.jpg

Yes the video. I can guess what the traffic was like. Everyone wanted to be in the path.

Give some idea to improve my skill..thks

c07bc0381acf1e661910eb28b445140b.jpg

Reactions: Ted Gardner

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval