Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

My first TH-flight in Sweden today!

Reaction score
We (my company, to use this professionally for advertising of a product) received the TH last Friday (pre-order) from a reputable main Yuneec vendor in UK, and after the first flight today, I must say I'm so impressed with everything about this craft. It works sooo very smoothly and stays put where you tell it (despite a stiff breeze today). It is just so much fun to fly this, and the only thing that bothers us now is that the spare batteries are on backorder :)
The quality is also better than expected, everything feels very nice and high-tech, the aluminum motors and carbon arms are nicely designed with metal locking tabs inside. The TH is so quiet you don't hear it when it's just a short distance away. Sorry some people are having problems, but this babe works like a dream!
We are so pleased with our purchase...

Glad you are happy with your H.
You must have some breath taking areas to film. We would love to see some footage.
Fly safe.......fly often.....

Glad you are happy with your H.
You must have some breath taking areas to film. We would love to see some footage.
Fly safe.......fly often.....
Thanks for your reply, will post some footage when finished later this summer. It will include close-up footage of a real Mustang P51D replica (from Titan aircraft in the USA) just before takeoff, and close fly-bys, showing our product for airshows. Hopefully the TH will not be lost in the wake turbulence :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wccannabis