Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

My latest commercial video.

Reaction score
Recently got the job of filming a 5 days trail marathon here in Denmark, where I had total freedom with my creativity the only request my client had it had to be cool.

I instantly had a tons of drone shots in mind that I had to incorporate in a good flow with handheld film from my dslr.

While editing I realized that for a job like this a ton of drone footage can be too much tbh and I ended up using only a few clips captured with the H Plus.

Never the less I would like to share the work I have done with you guys to show you how I choose to mix drone footage with regular handheld film.

Hope you all like it. And please let me know what you think [emoji16]

Mixing up the video was great,
How picky do you want me to get??? ?
Hey you had a tough assignment, if I tried it it wouldn't look near as good.:cool:

Reactions: mbernholdt
I like it very much and I think you're right, in most pieces where we're trying to tell a story there can be too much aerial footage. Very nice job.
Thank you Ty

Mixing up the video was great,
How picky do you want me to get??? [emoji848]
Hey you had a tough assignment, if I tried it it wouldn't look near as good.:cool:
Just pick away still got tons to Learn, and yes it was tough keeping up with the runners while carrying around drone, gimbal, dslr and lenses. I am sure you would end up with a fenomenal video if you took an assignment like this as well [emoji16]

Recently got the job of filming a 5 days trail marathon here in Denmark, where I had total freedom with my creativity the only request my client had it had to be cool.

I instantly had a tons of drone shots in mind that I had to incorporate in a good flow with handheld film from my dslr.

While editing I realized that for a job like this a ton of drone footage can be too much tbh and I ended up using only a few clips captured with the H Plus.

Never the less I would like to share the work I have done with you guys to show you how I choose to mix drone footage with regular handheld film.

Hope you all like it. And please let me know what you think [emoji16]
Well done. Great music choice. Good edits. Near perfection.

Reactions: mbernholdt

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval