Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

new breeze

Reaction score
just got a new breeze and it will not fly higher than 12 feet ,.. i connect fine to the drone, but still only 12 feet high. i am reloading the program to my phone to see if that helps...

Go to this government website and zoom in to the exact area you are trying to fly. You may be in a restricted altitude zone as determined by the FAA.

ArcGIS Web Application

Did that help? I suspect you are in an area very near to an airport or major sports stadium.

I see you are new. Welcome to YuneecPilots! Please take a couple of minutes to post a thread in our Introductions section of the forum, and tell us a bit about yourself.

Unsure if no satellites will limit your height but I think so. Check to MAKE SURE you have 12+ Satellites OUTSIDE - mine takes 2 on/off sequences to find satellites - yours may too. BE SURE to have satellites connected for GPS and safe outdoor flight. Always check this - then you will be safe(r) when flying.

When flying indoors you DO NOT want satellites (GPS) so you disable the GPS on the phone screen. If you are unsure of how to do this - read the brief manual or check YouTube videos.

Unsure if no satellites will limit your height but I think so. Check to MAKE SURE you have 12+ Satellites OUTSIDE - mine takes 2 on/off sequences to find satellites - yours may too. BE SURE to have satellites connected for GPS and safe outdoor flight. Always check this - then you will be safe(r) when flying.

When flying indoors you DO NOT want satellites (GPS) so you disable the GPS on the phone screen. If you are unsure of how to do this - read the brief manual or check YouTube videos.
Thank you, that will help

Where are you trying to fly?

Where are you trying to fly?
Small housing area, with business. I think you might be right I was flying indoor mood and it has a max height. Going outside mood today. If this is a factor. I like breeze even more... Was trying to do a fly in to a sign, but sign is 25 feet up... Will let you know, thank you, o for got I did check that flight height and that area has a 400 ft height. But by airport a 0 height...

According to FAA regs you should be contacting the airport manager to let them know when, where, and planned altitude.

You can use this airport directory on the AOPA.org site to get contact information for the airport you are near AOPA Airports

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AdvaikTasteofPurity