Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

New build 749 released - Fix gimbal buzzing

Reaction score
Just to inform that under "Global OTA" option (or under direct link available in other threads) is available the build 749 - version 1.0.10, that I have just installed.

Not event tested during a flight, indeed I may confirm that any gimbal vibration, as I may appreciate with drone on the floor, completely disapperead.

Hopefully it may help all of you.

Just powered my controller on and will check to see if it's available in the US. I checked last night and there were no updates available. Just checked and not available for mine yet. =(20180824_100454.jpg

Just powered my controller on and will check to see if it's available in the US. I checked last night and there were no updates available.

Be sure you have "Global OTA" selected. To check, click repeatedly on compass calibration to open the hidden menu. Then you can choose between Factory OTA, Official OTA, Global OTA. Select Global OTA and then check regularly for update, you should get build 749

Be sure you have "Global OTA" selected. To check, click repeatedly on compass calibration to open the hidden menu. Then you can choose between Factory OTA, Official OTA, Global OTA. Select Global OTA and then check regularly for update, you should get build 749

Thank you! It shows up now but mine actually shows a build of 750

Last edited:
Frankly, I'll wait for the storm to pass. Yuneec is releasing unreliable updates for now (it seems to me). Yes, you can have the GPS Off, but the camera vibrates. After you have the 749, which made me vibrate the camera when the problem had to be precisely resolved. Then, it's the 4th H + that fall. Certainly, we do not know why, but stay calm. I needed to turn off the GPS to fly indoors, so I upgraded, otherwise there was no problem at all.

Yes, I can believe what you say. What surprises me is that many users in Europe have access to some updates, and other users of the same product also located in Europe do not have access. Maybe some updates are only accessible with the realsens module installed? it seems weird because these updates concern the camera, the drone etc. .. I will try to touch the after sales service to learn more, because I really find the squeak of my c23 too strong and scouring.
I'm also worried that a motor in frequent auto oscillation is quickly messing up.

Yes, I can believe what you say. What surprises me is that many users in Europe have access to some updates, and other users of the same product also located in Europe do not have access. Maybe some updates are only accessible with the realsens module installed? it seems weird because these updates concern the camera, the drone etc. .. I will try to touch the after sales service to learn more, because I really find the squeak of my c23 too strong and scouring.
I'm also worried that a motor in frequent auto oscillation is quickly messing up.
What version are you currently in?

Flying my H+ since 23 July.
Upgrade 20180801 botched the camera (no gimbal issues like noise but jello), downgraded gimbal code to 20180507 (attached) and no jello.
Also, over 20 18-minute flights (maximum altitude 120m), no issues with stability whatsoever (running 20180801 on every system except gimbal which is 20180507).

Attachments

• 20180507_gimbal.zip
    108.5 KB · Views: 16
:(

Last edited:
Flying my H+ since 23 July.
Upgrade 20180801 botched the camera (no gimbal issues like noise but jello), downgraded gimbal code to 20180507 (attached) and no jello.
Also, over 20 18-minute flights (maximum altitude 120m), no issues with stability whatsoever (running 20180801 on every system except gimbal which is 20180507).
Hello Frontier,

Could you please share all the Firmware updates for the "20180801 " version? Thanks

I do not have the 20180801 upgrade files package, I have not kept it as it was botched.
As iam facing the issue with the gimbal and camera keeps shaking violently when its facing downwards or upwards, or could you please share the build which will fix this issue ?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sierrarhodesss