Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

New Drone Firmware Realeased for the H!!

Released today 9/26/16 anyone try it?

DESCRIPTION
  • Improves compass performance and aircraft stability when temperature is high.
  • Improves camera stability.
soon we need to do a mod with Front mounted inter coller (FMIC) on our Typhoon H :) to get temp low as possible .. haha

Reactions: Hunter_Michael
I've noticed heat in my battery compartment and always remove the battery immediately after each flight. I let it cool before doing a follow on. I have had zero issues flying but live in the hot climate of Lower Alabama. I would trade future heat issues over performance if it saves it from falling from the sky so contemplating doing the update. What to do ;)

Reactions: TopFlightTexas
Two flights yesterday in San Jose~95 degrees, back to back full battery flights, angle mode, object avoidance off, fast flying most of both flights. Landed swapped batteries, booted, waited for significant satellite connections and resumed.
Red Rock canyon yesterday Mojave desert no heat issue.

These back to back firmware upgrades are sooo DJI. This is what they were doing in 2013-2014.

I spoke to Yuneec today asking if I should keep the H grounded until newer software and since a buddy of mine just lost his due to the six motors stopping in mid air. Their response was that they have had no complaints about the latest software. Sounds like corporate BS to me. Towing the company line.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ploomy