Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

New Firmware

New firmware for both the H and ST16 released today, 16 November!

Here we go!

Yup you called it Mr. Brian. The boys at Yuneec must need some overtime so they just put out a update. :) People screwing the update already :)

I did the upgrade. Now the controller can't see the aircraft. . And to bind the camera ask for a password

Enviado desde mi SM-J700M mediante Tapatalk
Tip the thing forward twice... Flash orange... Bind to st-16. Password is 1234567890.... Have fun!

Tip the thing forward twice... Flash orange... Bind to st-16. Password is 1234567890.... Have fun!
Thanks for your help. I bind the camera. But why in the bind panel it can't see the aircraft. Says not connected and don't recognize the H. I'm lost

If you get an error while doing the OTA you will have to clear a bunch of files on the ST16 and then they had me re-do the update via SD Card.
Here is the process if you want to try before calling Yuneec:
On st16- Go to Pad, then File Manager, Scroll down to OTA_logs open it and delete all files in that folder. then go back out to folders to scroll down to the Yuneec folder and open it and delete the upgrade bin file that's inside of it.
Back out completely and then manually SDcard update your H. Mine is fixed.

Reactions: DkDrone
I also did a test by videoing, then doing a panoramic then video again then panoramic. Looks like the glitch that it had not working is corrected in this update. Also flight was a little jumpy at first and my landing gear wouldnt work. Ended up doing a reboot again and seemed to fly fine now. Its getting dark so I will do some more testing tomorrow.

Last edited:
Thanks for your help. I bind the camera. But why in the bind panel it can't see the aircraft. Says not connected and don't recognize the H. I'm lost

Rock the aircraft forwards 45degrees twice. The light on the rear of it will flash orange. Go to the settings and bind section, click refresh and it will show up.

I not have an error during update. My original problem was the GPS was not ready. I'm from Argentina. Now with the new firmware it solved. But now is not working the objet sensors. Said not available. And the other problem is that can't calibrate the compass and accelerometer. Help please! !

I not have an error during update. My original problem was the GPS was not ready. I'm from Argentina. Now with the new firmware it solved. But now is not working the objet sensors. Said not available. And the other problem is that can't calibrate the compass and accelerometer. Help please! !

Turn everything off and back on again after you have done the rebind, calibration hopefully should work then. Object avoidance does not work until you go above 3m and put the undercarriage up. You can then come below 3m and it should work

got there in the end, had to use Windows GUI as mine was dead, lot of hassle, for not a lot of gain

Yup you called it Mr. Brian. The boys at Yuneec must need some overtime so they just put out a update. :) People screwing the update already :)

One difference for me is I DO NOT do the OTA I use SD cards --
But I went back and watched the video so I knew where to go delete the Flight Mode Data -

I did have a small issue with it taking 4 compass calibrations to lock in, but that could have been the giant space ship over our house all day -- Don't know :)

Decided to go ahead and do the upgrade. It took a while to get it all working. Had difficulty getting the Typhoon bound to the ST16 again. Seems to fly just fine.

I am not going to do it until tomm but I'm curious what does the dual band look like on the St.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Mine said Camera Response failed Upload Error.. Not sure what that means.
Same like mine! i sent to local service center, and yuneec still have no clue about that error, really disappointed me.

Now im still waiting..

does anyone have a same issue aswell?

Rock the aircraft forwards 45degrees twice. The light on the rear of it will flash orange. Go to the settings and bind section, click refresh and it will show up.
Thanks you and all you guys with your help. I've my drone perfectly with all the functions. And the last official firmware has solved the problem of gps acquiring signal all the time. Really thanks.

Reactions: Christoph
ST16 changelog

• Add 2.4 and 5.8 channel icons on the ST16 screen
  • Smooth video downlink in still photo mode

The 2.4 and 5.8 icons tell you when you have a good signal. According to Yuneec, If you lose your 2.4 link, the 5.8 link will take over, giving you redundancy so you maintain control of the bird.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
elysiabrown