Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

New new new camera for H....

ByM

Reaction score
Warwickshire, (not very near London), England
I just wondered if anyone had any leaked info for the release of a new camera that is shipping next week (month or year... one never knows with yuneec how long a week is)

It is meant to blow the socks off the current one... it needs to imo.

Im not talking about the thermal imaging camera either...

Any past threads i can see??

the Cgo5 isnt expected until nxt year
I was told today by Yuneec either next next month.... They couldn't tell me any more apart from invited me to test it. I would really hope they have teamed up with someone like Panasonuc and Leica but time will tell. I love the H but the camera quality could be improved a lot...

Reactions: David Wilson
the next camera is the thermal camera coming out. Again No plans to release no other camera until next year... btw Yuneec has no plan also on teaming up with anyone. Remeber that the cgo3+ is perfect for 95% of their customer while the rest 5 % want too much perfection. Yuneec is Yuneec

Again No plans to release no other camera until next year... btw Yuneec has no plan also on teaming up with anyone. Remeber that the cgo3+ is perfect for 95% of their customer while the rest 5 % want too much perfection. Yuneec is Yuneec

Holy Moly, THANKS. Good to know we have someone here who knows Yuneec plans.

I was told today by Yuneec either next next month.... They couldn't tell me any more apart from invited me to test it. I would really hope they have teamed up with someone like Panasonuc and Leica but time will tell. I love the H but the camera quality could be improved a lot...

If Yuneec says next month, allow another three. Those of us that pre-ordered the H learned that the hard way.

there are alot of people that complain on how the stock cgo3+ isnt that good. but if you think about its a ok camera for the price point. there is a better camera out there the Cgo4 and the X5. Im done with Yuneec sure im not sellig my H i will always fly it but Time to move up to InspirePro X5, ive spent too much time modding all the Yuneec drones ive owned. also BTW the Autel X-Star is another great camera platform.

What are you using your drone for that you need the X5 level of camera?

there are alot of people that complain on how the stock cgo3+ isnt that good. but if you think about its a ok camera for the price point. there is a better camera out there the Cgo4 and the X5. Im done with Yuneec sure im not sellig my H i will always fly it but Time to move up to InspirePro X5, ive spent too much time modding all the Yuneec drones ive owned. also BTW the Autel X-Star is another great camera platform.

Wowwwww ! a next next Yuneec month !!! I will be too old !

Reactions: digicrea and Rayray
For all the talk of needing a better camera, there aren't that many videos out there that stretch the capabilities of the standard CGO3+

If you want to make the difference you need to invest in being in the right place, at the right time of day, in the right weather conditions, probably with some routes planned, and then spending more time after editing what you've produced. Most YouTube channels reckon to spend at least as much time preparing and editing videos - even if they're just "play along in Minecraft" (yeah, my kids love Stampy). Yet I keep seeing drone videos that are essentially some guy turning up in a field and flying around for a bit. Those are the same guys who complain that the camera isn't good enough.

My cousin has a cheap and nasty drone that he takes wild camping. He produces pictures and video that are an order of magnitude better than mine - because he takes the time to be there when the sun comes up over the mountains, and to edit the video afterwards. The camera on my H is vastly better than his, but he gets the better video.

Tried to upload a PIc from last nights sunset but get an error message. What are requirements for uploads?
Tim

I just want a camera with some Zoom. They have a nice 18X for the Tornado. Shame they won't make a mount for the H. For inspection or SAR work it would be great. Not good for prize winning video though.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval