Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

new replacement camera isn't connecting right

Reaction score
Yuneec sent me a new replacement camera....I put it on no problem....went to bind it and i got the successful message....but the video is all pixelated....i try to update the firmware and a message pops up that says camera is not binded....i can't figure it out.....strange because yuneec also sent me a new track for the gimbal and some kind of connector....and a second lens...anyone encounter a problem with getting a new camera from yuneec??

You may need to create a new model and start the binding process from scratch. Give it a try. Be sure to bind the ST16 first and then the camera.

Should not this all have been done buy Yuneec repairs before the sent it back to him? 27 point inspection they do, should have come to Ray bound and ready to fly! "Out of the Box" !:confused:

The camera for the Typhoon 4K and the H look pretty similar. If someone at Yuneec wasn't paying attention to the phone call or the service document....

i bought the new typhoon h and i was trying to fly and take some shot but unfortunately crashed but it wasn'ttyphoon h.JPG so bad just the camera ejected from typhoone and riped the wires so just i want to know how can i put it back or where the wires (black/red/blue/yellow/green/white)goes any help
thanks

yuneec did the right thing and overnited me the right camera....expecting it this morning....
Yuneec sent my repaired H back today, and the VP of Y-USA sent me a free Typhoon H Pro to boot with it, and another Wizard and two batteries! ****!, I must have struck a nerve! LOL
Just had to "RUB" it in one more time!
Hope you get it right this time Raymond!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lahorelaptop