Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

NFZ License Load

Reaction score
So I went through everything with Yuneec and they sent me a license to load to the Typhoon H for my NFZ because I have 107. I open GUI start Unit plug in and go to tools license and select the license then nothing happens and nothing changes int eh settings like they state in this file below, anyone have any suggestions?

http://us.yuneec.com/files/downloads/NFZ_Instructions.pdf

Look at the GUI Sensor Information tab while the H is connected. Are the Sensor displays green?

If it looks like this page the H is not connected.

1538633846341.png

Yes all sensors are green and says port open or connected or whatever in the bottom left. But nothing happens.

So I went through everything with Yuneec and they sent me a license to load to the Typhoon H for my NFZ because I have 107. I open GUI start Unit plug in and go to tools license and select the license then nothing happens and nothing changes int eh settings like they state in this file below, anyone have any suggestions?
You may have to phone Yuneec and get them to talk you through the procedure. First make sure you're on the latest firmware on both Typhoon H and the ST16 controller. Then connect to the GUI. This may sound strange but after you've connected the H to the GUI, I'm pretty sure you have to power off the H and perform the procedure with the H powered off but still connected to the GUI. I did this about a year ago and I'm pretty sure the H has to be powered off. I would never have known this either but I phoned Yuneec and someone talked me through it. Let us know how it goes!

You may have to phone Yuneec and get them to talk you through the procedure. First make sure you're on the latest firmware on both Typhoon H and the ST16 controller. Then connect to the GUI. This may sound strange but after you've connected the H to the GUI, I'm pretty sure you have to power off the H and perform the procedure with the H powered off but still connected to the GUI. I did this about a year ago and I'm pretty sure the H has to be powered off. I would never have known this either but I phoned Yuneec and someone talked me through it. Let us know how it goes!

Oh interesting the instructions dont say that at all...HMM also Why would the ST16 need to be powered on?

Oh interesting the instructions dont say that at all...HMM also Why would the ST16 need to be powered on?
To be honest, I can't remember why the ST16 has to be powered on. Like I said, it might be best to phone Yuneec and get them to talk you through it. The one thing I do remember though, is the H has to be powered off whilst you do it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Raytron