Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

No app

Reaction score
Anyone know where to find the control App for ST16 and Typhoon H plus? The App got erased on the controller. I should have made a b-up before allowing someone to use my drone. :(

I do have the ST16S controller wth a H Plus. I'm new to this forum stuff. wasn't sure where else to go. Yuneec seems to be a dead end when trying to contact Customer service.

Just tried the instructions and the link for downloads in the instructions is a dead end. It tells it cant find the server. Any ideas where to find the downloads?

This is the APP associated with Build 822, the current build for the HPlus version of the ST16S. Unzip the file you will have Yuneec-APP-Release.APK. Then use the rest of the instructions to load it.
After you install the new APP, you will have access to your screen again. Check your firmware update page to ensure the APP is compatible with the currently installed controller system firmware. If the Remote Controller System or APP does not what you see, we need to get you the correct version of the APP before you fly.

Here's what you should see:
Remote Controller

System: Controller_1.1.03_20190312

App: APP_1.1.03_20190320

Attachments

• Yuneec-App-Release.zip
    16.3 MB · Views: 10
Thank You. Thank YouThank You!!!
Will I need to do the Hplus and C23 also?
I dont see how they would have gottten deleted.

If your HPlus was flying the way you wanted before this incident, I would say it is best to leave it on it's current firmware, and just match the new APP to what you already have. After you get the new APP installed, bind to the HPlus and take a screenshot of the firmware page. Then we can discuss any changes you need, or any you would just prefer.

The "Screenshot" button is the middle button at the bottom of your screen. Shaped something like a house. Just hold it a few seconds and it will record the screenshot to the controller's internal memory, which can be accessed from your computer via USB, or copied to an SD card inserted into the controller. Or just take a picture of the screen with some other camera, works just as well.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sierrarhodesss